HikaShop and Seblod?

• Thank you received: 94
11 years 2 months ago #87212

We're keeping our eye on this too. Interesting power combination - can't wait to see it!

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #87246

Just once more in other words to really understand, what is possible - is this scenario correct?

1) Use HikaShop for the typical eCommerce processes like payments, cart, vendor administration, etc.
2) Use Sebold to build customized order forms, which exactly looks like how it is required for a specific project and create customized product catalogue layouts
3) Combine everything with one of the typical templates out there like Rocketheme, Yoo, etc. to customize the overall design of the shop...

What you could achieve at the end, is a totally customized shop, right? B)

11 years 2 months ago #87516

theweasel68 wrote: Just once more in other words to really understand, what is possible - is this scenario correct?

1) Use HikaShop for the typical eCommerce processes like payments, cart, vendor administration, etc.
2) Use Sebold to build customized order forms, which exactly looks like how it is required for a specific project and create customized product catalogue layouts
3) Combine everything with one of the typical templates out there like Rocketheme, Yoo, etc. to customize the overall design of the shop...

What you could achieve at the end, is a totally customized shop, right? B)

Hi,
any Hikashop/Seblog guru out there, who could confirm that in general this is correct? Its clear to me that this is not plug and play, such a project requires some PHP knowledge to do additional customizing. I need to know if this is the right way before I start to setup something.

• Thank you received: 13037
11 years 2 months ago #87522

Hi,

We don't know exactly the capabilities of the Seblod integration with HikaShop so I can't comment. You should ask the Seblod team about that.

10 years 11 months ago #100911

Did anything ever come of this integration? I'm updating my (in)famous eCommerce comparison presentation for April 2013, and don't see anything online about this being released. Please let me know if anyone has any news. Thanks!

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

10 years 11 months ago #100929

It´s not launched yet so far I know. The Hikashop plugin should be available with the new Seblod 3.0
A beta version of the website is already online (inofficially): www.seblod.com/v3/ but I havent checked yet, if there is anything related to Hikashop online yet...

10 years 11 months ago #100967

Thanks for the link. I took a look around and it doesn't look like the HikaShop plugin is part of what they are releasing right away, but it does say that their plugin store was built on SEBLOD, so I assume that's a closed beta of it. Cool!

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

• Thank you received: 35
6 years 7 months ago #275648

Hi guys,
still looking for something like that integration plugin as I wrote here
Please, Do anyone have any news / update / ideas / suggestments / experiences on that ?

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds