questions ?

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #7163

Nop ... think I'm up to date with hikashop .. just update last friday.. So i think I should be ok.

Hummm .. not easy for that post-code thing ... I'm wondering If I couldn't check the postcode throught javascript and add a coupon or define another shipping method that way ... I'll have to think about it....

but thanks for such a quick answer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 1 month ago #7164

Could you make a screenshot of the manual shipping methods plugin's edition/creation screen ?

13 years 1 month ago #7165

Sure here it is :
So I've got a field price "prix" (unless that's the same as minimum price) and a maximum price

Attachments:

13 years 1 month ago #7167

So you have all the fields. It's just that there is a mistake in the french translation file.
It's actually:
SHIPPING_MIN_PRICE="Prix minimum"
SHIPPING_MIN_PRICE="Prix maximum"

Where it should be:
SHIPPING_MIN_PRICE="Prix minimum"
SHIPPING_MAX_PRICE="Prix maximum"

You can go in the config under the tab languages to fix it.

13 years 1 month ago #7169

Arfff ... wasn't sure ... thanks again !

13 years 1 month ago #7175

Arff ... another stupid question (I'll have asked all of them... you'll be able to create a fasq (frequently asked stupid questions) after me)

So I created a zone for an all country (as a test)
I defined : minimum price and maximum price and I defined a shipping price.
the setting is activated. plugin is published but I don't have any shipping during the payment ... did I forget something ?

Another thing ... (the only payment I've got is paypal) when I ckick on "next" I have to actually click twice on next .. the first time it sends me on the checkout page (the same)

any ideas ?

Attachments:

13 years 1 month ago #7176

You need to set a weight in your products, otherwise, they will be considered as virtual goods.

You shouldn't have to click twice on next unless you changed the checkout workflow option in the config. Did you ?

13 years 1 month ago #7177

I really didn't think about that !

Nop didn't change a thing in "the checkout workflow options" ...
I'll firts look a the wieght thing .. maybe both problems were linked ... I agree one of them wasn't a problem just my mistake

13 years 1 month ago #7285

Seems to work fine now ... so it was probably all related

Another question :
- I set up 2 shipping for now : 1 for the all country and 1 for the state ...
but I f a create a user living in this state ... It still show both shipping process ... is it normal ? I know this state is part of france so it makes sense .. but is there a way to exclude this state from the country for shipping process ?

13 years 1 month ago #7288

I just get lazy I just have to define all states included in the second shipping ...

Another question .. still about my postcodes ..
Is there a way to get the chosen delivery postcode ...
else ... the adress is show as name <br/> adress <br/> postcode city <br/> in which file is that made up ? I'd prefer to have separate divs to be able to get the post code ... if there is no other way for now ...

13 years 1 month ago #7296

Yes, indeed. You should create a zone with all the states except the state of the other shipping method as subzones and use that zone in your shipping method.

The address template can be modified via the menu Display->Views. Search for the file address_template on the front end and edit it.

13 years 1 month ago #7298

Sory to bother you with all my questions.. :( I just intend to use hikashop as well as I can... I want to use on otehr websites so I ask all the questions I can ...
thank you :)

13 years 1 month ago #7483

Still about my postcode thing

When a user got different adresses, it does interact with the shipping process, so I guess it does check in the database (jos_hikashop_address) in which state this adress is located.
So I was wondering if during this process I could try to add exceptions with postcodes where shipping should be free...
I'm not asking for modifications just for my case ... but I'm trying to solve my problem and find a way to do .. So which files should I be looking for to look at this process ?

13 years 1 month ago #7485

You should look at the file plugins/hikashopshipping/manual.php. In the function onShippingDisplay you can add additional checks on the post code.

13 years 1 month ago #7589

I'll look into that .. thanks ..

Another question : In the cart at the end .. when you've got a product with characteristics ... it does display all the characteristics (and that's good) but it doesn't display it the way I'd like to ... I explain myself
I've characteristics id and I'd like them to be shown id 1 / id 2 / id 3 / id 4 for now it does show them in alphabetical order ... ho can I change that ?

13 years 1 month ago #7592

In your product, in the characteristics zone, you can select the ordering of the characteristics.

13 years 1 month ago #7594

that's great ..

something else I'm looking for now .. is how to make the post code as required in the registring process ... ?

13 years 1 month ago #7595

Actually ... the order in my characteristics zone (right column in the product view right) is in the right order ... but it doesn't sort them out the right way on the cart ...
knowing that when we look at the product and choose the characteristics, they're sorted out the right way
(I'd add that in the congifuration / display tab the option selected is "Id"

Would it be possible to add a message when a user created an account ?

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by seb.

13 years 1 month ago #7602

The post code as well as all the address fields can be modified via the menu Display->Custom fields.

We uploaded a new version of HikaShop which sort the characteristics before adding the value to the name of the product. Could you download the new version from our website and update ?

You should see a message when you register on hikashop. If you don't then, you should look at that:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...tibility-issues.html

13 years 1 month ago #7605

I'll update ...

I didn't think to look in the custom fields .. I get a bit lost ith all these menus ... but I get there :)

I allready have the "message" thing in my template ... because it's working for other things ... I'll update and I look into that

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds