- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
minimum number of units per package
12 years 4 months ago #157868
by duke60
minimum number of units per package was created by duke60
I have try to find a solution to my question in the documentation but without success.
It is possible set-up a product in Hika Shom with a minimum number of units per package.
For example I have set up a product as a bottle of wine but I can deliver only package of 6 bottle Can I set up the product as one unit but the customer have to purchase 6 or multiple of 6.
Because If I set up a minimum quantity of 6 the customer can purchase 7 of them and for my packaging system it is not possible.
One solution can be make a product of 6 bottle and I will do this if there is no other solution.
For this test I am using Hikashop Essential but for the production I will use the Business version
Thanks for a replay
It is possible set-up a product in Hika Shom with a minimum number of units per package.
For example I have set up a product as a bottle of wine but I can deliver only package of 6 bottle Can I set up the product as one unit but the customer have to purchase 6 or multiple of 6.
Because If I set up a minimum quantity of 6 the customer can purchase 7 of them and for my packaging system it is not possible.
One solution can be make a product of 6 bottle and I will do this if there is no other solution.
For this test I am using Hikashop Essential but for the production I will use the Business version
Thanks for a replay
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158017
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic minimum number of units per package
Hi,
Yes it's possible, we added a dropdown selector for the products in HikaShop. In the product option, or category or main configuration, for the option "Quantity layout on product page" you can select "Show select" to have a dropdown selector, then in "Minimum quantity per order" set the value to "6".
This way, the customers will only be able to select quantities incremented by 6.
Yes it's possible, we added a dropdown selector for the products in HikaShop. In the product option, or category or main configuration, for the option "Quantity layout on product page" you can select "Show select" to have a dropdown selector, then in "Minimum quantity per order" set the value to "6".
This way, the customers will only be able to select quantities incremented by 6.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158091
by frenciaj
Replied by frenciaj on topic minimum number of units per package
will this work on the starter version? cause i dont seem to find that option... or can you walk me through it?
thanks
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158128
by duke60
Replied by duke60 on topic minimum number of units per package
Hi
Thanks for your replay I understand to set up in the produc the Minimum quantity per order in the products
The set up of the "Quantity layout on product page" it is in the global configuration?
I have set up the italian version and the namo of the field translated it is "Mostra il campo di quantità nella pagina prodotto" show the field quantity in the product page. if it is this field I didn't understnad the choise that IO have to do.
Recards
Thanks for your replay I understand to set up in the produc the Minimum quantity per order in the products
The set up of the "Quantity layout on product page" it is in the global configuration?
I have set up the italian version and the namo of the field translated it is "Mostra il campo di quantità nella pagina prodotto" show the field quantity in the product page. if it is this field I didn't understnad the choise that IO have to do.
Recards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #158108
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic minimum number of units per package
Yes, You'll find the "Quantity layout on product page" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" and the "Minimum quantity per order" option through your product configuration page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160987
by upedown
Replied by upedown on topic minimum number of units per package
Good evening! It's great that now we can choose a progressive multiple with this function but still have a question:
For some products I need simply to set a minimum quantity start, not multiple.
Example: minimum order for a product start from 100 so I can buy 100-101-102-103 ecc.
But now If I set up minimum order 100 is always a multiple of 100 for all the products!
How can we do?
Thank you in advance
For some products I need simply to set a minimum quantity start, not multiple.
Example: minimum order for a product start from 100 so I can buy 100-101-102-103 ecc.
But now If I set up minimum order 100 is always a multiple of 100 for all the products!
How can we do?
Thank you in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160991
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic minimum number of units per package
Hi,
You can edit the view "product / show_quantity" and for the part "show_select" add checks on the product id, or category id in order to have one way or another one of increment.
The if / else must be around the code:
And to chand the increment, you have to edit the 3rd part of the "for" by:
To have something like:
You can edit the view "product / show_quantity" and for the part "show_select" add checks on the product id, or category id in order to have one way or another one of increment.
The if / else must be around the code:
Code:
for($j = $min_quantity; $j <= $max_quantity; $j += $min_quantity){
echo '<option value="'.$j.'">'.$j.'</option>';
}
Code:
$j += 1
Code:
$prodId = hikashop_getCID('product_id');
if($prodId == '1'){
for($j = $min_quantity; $j <= $max_quantity; $j += 1){
echo '<option value="'.$j.'">'.$j.'</option>';
}
}else{
for($j = $min_quantity; $j <= $max_quantity; $j += $min_quantity){
echo '<option value="'.$j.'">'.$j.'</option>';
}
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds