pre-sales question: multistore?

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 11 months ago #201777

-- Joomla version -- : 3

Pre-sales question:
does Hikashop support multi-store setups, i.e. having several front-ends with only one hikashop backend? And if yes, which Hikashop version should we buy?

In this way we can have a shared product database and backend handling, while we have several different front-end webshops. One shop can sell "shoes and socks" and the other shop can sell the same "socks" plus "stockings". All from one product database and one stock administration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 11 months ago #201780

Hi,

The best would be to use the integration with JMS (Joomla multi site) www.jms2win.com/
JMS should provide you the required feature.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #222444

Hello.
I also need a multi-store solution, with large CMS functions. Magento or Prestashop don't provide such CMS capacities, and I'm asking myself if Joomla or Wordpres would be fine solutions.

To built a multi-store website, what about Seblod, whitch seems to be able to manage a mutli-website configuration ?
Did you test this with Hikashop ?

Thank you.

• Thank you received: 13067
8 years 4 months ago #222468

Hi,

I've never tried with Seblod. Seblod might be better suited to answer you about that possibility.
On our end, if it's about multi-website configuration, we encourage the use of JMS as we were able to test it ourselves and made sure with the developer of that extension that it works with HikaShop.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds