Need help with hikashop essential v2.6.1

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 2 months ago #229018

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 43.0.4

I have just bought hikashop essential v2.6.1, and i am new to this program and i am haveing a few problems.

1 Problem is i get this message The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled from the website. It is a critical part of HikaShop and should not be disabled if you're using HikaShop on your website. Please enable that plugin via the Joomla plugins manager and then logout/login from the backend. but when i go to the plugin section and search for it says this: There are no plugins installed matching your query. can someone please help...

2 Problem is i need to add some text fields to the product page or checkout page like Cards Message and delivery date can anyone help me please.

Thanks John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
8 years 2 months ago #229031

Hi,

1. Go in the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and download the Essential edition install package that you purchased. Then, install it on your website and if you still have the problem, go in the Joomla plugins manager and enable the "HikaShop user synchronization plugin" and that will fix the problem.

2. That's only possible with the Business edition of HikaShop by creating custom fields of the table "order" (for the checkout) or of the table "item" (for the product page) via the menu Display>Custom fields. You can upgrade from the Essential edition to the Business edition on this page:
www.hikashop.com/extensions/upgrade-my-version.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds