Tee Shirt Designs etc

• Thank you received: 20
  • Hikashop Essential
7 years 4 months ago #256926

Hi

I wondered if there is a plugin/module for Hikashop that will let the user create their design and upload a logo for a T Shirt, Mug, Jacket etc? Something similar to the link below

www.workwearexpress.com/customisation/

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
7 years 4 months ago #256930

Hi,

The link you provided doesn't have anything useful on the page so I'm not sure what you mean: take.ms/J6YMU

If you want to allow the customers to upload images to their product purchases, you can create custom fields of the table "item" and of the type "ajax file" or "ajax image" via the menu Display>Custom fields.

If you want a complete tshirt designer where you can place text, images, etc on a image and see the result as a WYSIWYG system on the product page, then that would require some kind of integration with such tshirt designer system.
I know that PolishedGeek already integrated HikaShop with such system for some of their clients.
So you might want to contact them if that's what you're talking about: www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html

• Thank you received: 20
  • Hikashop Essential
7 years 4 months ago #256995

Hi

I noticed a flaw in that system after I posted. You need to choose a product first and then you can add logo's and text etc. It may not just be for tee shirts but other promotional items as well.

I will look at your suggestion in the meantime

Thanks

Dave

• Thank you received: 13069
7 years 4 months ago #257011

Hi,

Thanks, I was able to look at the page then.
Well, as far as I can see, it's just a form with radios and images attached to it. That should not be a problem with custom item fields. then.
If you need the price to change based on what is selected in the fields, then it might require a small custom price override plugin to be build, but nothing complex. And actually, you might want to use a characteristic or an option for that selector so that the price can change automatically and keep custom fields for the rest.

The following user(s) said Thank You: davec

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds