Content of custom fields not stored

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 8 months ago #274899

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7

Hi,

I am using a custom field for products. There is a text area where user can fill in their own personal message. This message shall be printed on a electronic voucher. Works fine, but...

It does not work with a product which has variants. Works only with a single regular product.

I compaired the orders of a single product and the order of a product variant in the backend:

A. Order of a regular single product: all custom fields are visible in the backend.

B. Order of a product with variants: The custom field text is NOT visible in the backend.
The custom fields seem to be not stored in the order in this case.

I think that the custom field is not stored (and so the content cannot be printed into the voucher).

thanks for help

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by woidl. Reason: removing stuff that could be leading to misunderstanding

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 8 months ago #274908

Hello,

Can you please edit your message in order to remove every single mention to HikaSerial and "attach serial" ?
Your issue is not related to HikaSerial at all and it's just that the content of your item fields are not stored.
By mentionnng HikaSerial you create a great confusion and that's not what you want !

Thank for your understanding.

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 8 months ago #275056

Hello,

Can you give us more information like :
- Your Hikashop Build number
- Screenshots of your custom field configuration
- Which checkout mode you are using (You can check it through the "Checkout legacy" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Advanced").

Thank you.

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 8 months ago #275210

Hi,

I installed the latest version downloaded two hours ago - HikaShop Business 3.1.1 [1708011759]
...and now it works.
The custom fields are stored.

Sorry, I did not know that 3.1.1. from today is not exactly the same as 3.1.1. from july or june.
Anyway it seems to work as it should,

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds