Subscription levels is this even possible with Hika shop?

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 month ago #289794

Sorry if this has been asked before I did look and found something that was non conclusive. I checked extensions and also didn't find it.
I am looking for a subscription component that will allow joomla ACL groups access based on a users subscription. This could be even a one day access for example to 12 months.
I would value seeing some doc links if this is possible Thank You.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
6 years 1 month ago #289795

Hi,

Yes, we have developed a special extension, HikaSubscription to be able to do that with HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-227.html

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 weeks ago #290831

We just want a basic level of functionality and have bought the pro version of the shop, do I need the extra plugin?
Is it possible to demo the function anywhere as I have a specific specification to achieve.

People can buy access to certain menu items for a set period of time. Thats about it..

Thanks

• Thank you received: 13068
6 years 2 weeks ago #290851

Hi,

The subscription capabilities are not in either HikaShop Starter or HikaShop Essential or HikaShop Business. If you need them, you need to also purchase HikaSubscriptions which will automatically integrate with the edition of HikaShop you're using.

While we didn't configure a specific page where you could directly test its functionnality on our demo website, the extension is installed there. So you could create a plan in the backend of the demo website, attach it to one of the products already there, and then, when you would purchase that product the subscription would be added to your user account.
So you can demo it on demo.hikashop.com yes.

And yes, you can use it to sell access to menu items for a set period of time.
You'll have to configure your plans to be linked to user groups of Joomla and restrict these menu items to the corresponding user groups.
HikaSubscriptions will then add and remove the user groups automatically upon purchase or expiration of the subscription.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds