Marketplace

• Thank you received: 35
5 years 11 months ago #291779

Hi guys,

1 - on each product would be good have a direct Forum link where to discuss / ask about the product

2 - How to add a product in the Marketplace ? Where we can take a look about rules ?

3 - as far as I understand the " Global Cart Free " should be "Global Cart Fee"
Please, Do you have any practical examples on when Global Cart Fee can be usefull ?

Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 11 months ago #291790

Hello,

1 - For the moment we don't want to create too much sub-sections in the forum for the different plugins.
But, we can see to open a section for the different "groups" of the marketplace.

2 - Vendor registration is still manual for the moment ; as the approvals.
We are still working on some parts regarding the management of the releases in order to provide something easy for the customers and vendors. Until then, we still need to handle some things manually.

3 - You're right, I fixed it. I think that Philip made a little typo :)
That plugin is an "old" plugin which was available via our documentation before (and a forum link I think).
The instances for the plugins have few settings.
Name : Instance name
Price : if value has a custom field name, you can enter here either + or - to indicate whether the calculated sum should be shown for information purpose only or add itself to the total
Value : can be the name of a custom field and in that case the system will sum the values of that field
Min subtotal : Required minimum subtotal
Max subtotal : Required maximum subtotal

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 114
5 years 11 months ago #291822

Hi,

Didn't want to create new topic but would like to update regarding paysera payment plugin. As I can see in marketplace, this plugin released 2013 but looking into paysera.com I see that they offer plugin of 2016 year which you can find here: support.paysera.com/index.php?/payserali...le/View/90/37/joomla
Not sure if there is any big changes but you could update it if not have it already.

Kind Regards

• Thank you received: 35
5 years 11 months ago #291841

Hi Jerome,

1 / 3 - Thanks

2 - Please, Where can we take a look about Conditions Agrement (with Hika) ?

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 11 months ago #291825

hi,

@kyratn:
That plugin uses the same version of the WebToPay library so I suppose that it is the same.
It seems that the one they provide has been a bit repackaged and we also made a fee changes on our end.
All in all, it doesn't change much which ever you use.

@joomleb:
For now, there is no self registration, or self management, etc for vendors. It's just the first step.
If you want to discuss things, you can use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joomleb, kyratn

• Thank you received: 114
5 years 11 months ago #291888

Hi,

Nicolas, you should check my provided link again. It seems they have released yesterday new plugin with extra features, like list of payments, grid view and so on. Definitely worth to update it!

The only issue after testing that those payment options only show when you select paysera and there is no way to add/exclude this payments as you do example with dpd shipping plugin. If someone could take a look and modify it to meet with hikashop I would be very thankful...

Kind Regards

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 11 months ago #291890

Hi,

Ah, yes, this wasn't there when I checked. Indeed that looks interesting. We'll add a link to that plugin which is a complete rewrite of what they had before.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds