Add more email accounts to the product waiting list.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 5 months ago #299062

-- url of the page with the problem -- : audiosistemas.net
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.1

Hello, we have Version 4.0.0, and we need to add more email addresses for the product waiting list notification, and we do not see where we can do it in the hikashop configuration. In version 2.5 of Hikashop, if we could edit the email accounts that we wanted to receive the notification emails from the waiting list.

Please tell us how we can solve it, greetings and thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 5 months ago #299063

Hi,

You can go in the menu Customers>Waitlists and there, you'll find a "new" button you can click on to get the input form and enter the email address and select the product you want and then save.
It has been like that since the several years ago and it's still the same with HikaShop 4.0.0:
monosnap.com/file/qeJXwCyqyuxR3HxcEphXLYtTDB77KL

PS: please don't send your questions to both the contact form and the forum. This increases the work for us and doesn't make it faster to get an answer.

5 years 5 months ago #299167

Hello, I think you have not understood my question or I have not explained myself well, what I need is to be able to add another email account so that it receives the notices when a client asks for a product that is out of stock. That's what I need, in version 2.5 of Hikashop you could edit it in: Sistema / Correos, both the emails and the mail form of the waiting list.

What I need is to be able to add another email address so that it also receives notices that customers can make out of stock products.

Thank you.

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 5 months ago #299173

Hi,

You can still edit the emails in the menu System>Emails.
Please note however that the email edition interface is only available with HikaShop Business.
It seems that you were using the Business edition before, but you are now with an Essential edition, so the problem is not the fact that you updated your version, but that you downgraded your edition of HikaShop.
If you want to upgrade your HikaShop back to the Business edition, you can go in the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and click on the upgrade link for your subscription. Once the purchase is done, you'll have a download link there to get the Business edition install package and you'll be able to install it on top of your Essential edition to get back all the features of the Business edition.

5 years 5 months ago #299211

Perfect, thank you very much for your response, greetings.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds