Same products for every vendor

• Thank you received: 13
11 years 4 months ago #77986

I try to explain this feature according to my needs.

I would have a virtual place where people sell not real goods but just services. The same services ("products") for everyone.

Imagine that I want that everyone who register as vendor do not have to create a "service" (product) but automatically he has assigned the same 5 (or more...) services that he can sell as every other vendor. The price is the same for everyone.

Example:

service 1 - 5€
service 2 - 10€
service 3 - 15€
service 4 - 20€
service 5 - 30€

Every vendor can sell only those 5 services (products). So, Admins create the services (products) and vendor just need to register as vendors giving their paypal account during registration. Nothing else. Automatically those "products" are assigned to every vendor.

Is this already possible or could be a feature?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 4 months ago #77990

Hi,

This feature is not implemented in HikaMarket but, thanks to the plugin system, it is possible to create it.
HikaMarket use triggers, like HikaShop and there is a trigger called "onAfterVendorCreate".
It would be possible to create a little plugin which would catch this trigger and create new products for the new vendor.

So, each time a vendor would be created, some products would be duplicated and assigned for the new vendor.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 8
11 years 1 month ago #90321

This plugin is a must have and will save so much time instead of adding 100's of identical products for different vendors.

• Thank you received: 94
11 years 1 month ago #90326

We can build this plugin for you, if you are interested in hiring a developer. Just open a presales ticket at PolishedGeek.com/clients/contact.php and let's chat about the details. :)

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
The following user(s) said Thank You: pprle

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds