Why should vendor see orders instead of fees?

• Thank you received: 13
11 years 4 months ago #80988

Why should vendor see orders? Who sell something is not the vendor but the website. Is there a reason for that (e.g. invoice can be done by vendor instead of the website company) ?

Anyway I would suggest you at least to choose to hide orders to vendor and just show him what he sold to whom and the fees for every order.

Also, where does the vendor see the fees of every sell? In the order he see the full import, and also che can click over the invoice button for every order, but in my case I don't want that. invoices in that case report the site company address, so why should vendor have a button for invoice, shipping invoice?

Also, the vendor can manage the product list in every order, I'm not sure I want to let him this ability... can I disable this wih ACL?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 4 months ago #81031

Hi,

Order products is just allowed for main vendor. I have adjust the rules in the order show to do not display buttons even if the ACL "order edit products" is checked.
Vendors could just modify the main information section with the "order status".

They could see orders because it is a quite useful information. If vendors should have to ship products, they would not be able to work without it !
After that, you can remove ACL for orders and vendors wouldn't have access to orders anymore.

"Invoice" and "Shipping invoice" buttons have now dedicated ACL.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 13
11 years 4 months ago #81047

Thank you

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds