Invoice doesn't show shipping address and delivery

• Thank you received: 2
9 years 8 months ago #168023

-- url of the page with the problem -- : 5-elemente.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3

Hi,
I need to show the shipping address and the delivery method on my invoices in the front end.
How can I do that? I tried to edit the invoice file in HikaMarket, but no success. Sometimes when an order is splited between two vendors, the invoices shows the word shipping method but not the actual method like DHL etc.

Any ideas?
Thanks
Roger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 8 months ago #168048

Hi,

We made a fix in HikaMarket 1.4.2 to improve the display of the shipping methods in the invoice.
The patch will be also include in the next HikaShop release for the invoices generated in the backend.

But even if we display the shipping methods, we do not display several shipping addresses, the order just have one shipping address.
So, I am not sure I see clearly your request.
Can you provide me an example ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

9 years 7 months ago #168114

Hi Jerome,
in my invoice there is no shipping method shown. I did some overrides of course and might not get your mentioned improvements. What can I do to show the shipping method without loosing my overrides?

Shipping address: I just want to have the billing address and the shipping address on the invoice. It shows only the billing address.

Thanks
Roger

9 years 7 months ago #168141

Hi,

The improvements in HikaMarket 1.4.3 are in the "view.html.php" so your override couldn't affect that.
Please check that you right have this code near the end of your view "ordermarket | invoice".

if(!empty($this->shipping)){
		echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_METHOD').' : ';
		if(is_string($this->order->order_shipping_method))
			echo $this->shipping->getName($this->order->order_shipping_method, $this->order->order_shipping_id);
		else
			echo implode(', ', $this->order->order_shipping_method);
		echo '<br/>';
	}

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

9 years 7 months ago #168202

Hi Jerome,
I found this code

if(!empty($this->shipping)){
		echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_METHOD').' : '.$this->shipping->getName($this->order->order_shipping_method, $this->order->order_shipping_id).   '<br/>';
	}

and replaced it with the one from your last post. But no changes....
Best
Roger

9 years 7 months ago #168215

Hi,

Without any extra details about your order, the shipping method, etc ; it will be difficult to tell you more.
The best will be to make some debug (having details to work on) like

var_dump($this->shipping);
var_dump($this->order->order_shipping_method);
if(!empty($this->shipping)) {
(The last line is just the indication to know where to place the two other lines, regarding the code you pasted before).
The debug data should give us more details about the trouble, but if you can add more details about the order, the shipping method, the order you are displaying (main order, sub order), it will be quite useful to help the comprehension.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Jerome.

9 years 7 months ago #168300

Hi Jerome,
sorry, my knowledge about debugging is not very deep. Please advise where to put the code and what to do. Thanks.

I attached two of my invoices. That will probably explain the problem better. I'm printing the invoices from the front end via a vendor account. I use two vendors. If I receive an order that contains products of the two vendors, the invoice looks different from an order that contains products only from one vendor.
Invoice number 00018 comes from an order that contained products from two vendors. It shows shipping address and shipping method (Versandmethode), but not the carrier. I put it in manually in red (Büchersendung) which is not a good solution, because I have to edit every single invoice.
The other invoice 00019 contains only products of one vendor. It doesn't show the shipping address and no shipping method. Again I had to put the shipping method manually in red (Versand: Unversicherte Warensendung)

I don't understand why the invoice output is different depending on the fact that more than one vendor is involved and why the carrier is not shown.

The shipping methods are set up for this vendor only. The other vendor is selling downloadable products and has an extra shipping method with 0 costs.

Thanks
Roger

Attachments:

9 years 7 months ago #168313

Hi,

If you can't provide debug data ; I won't be able to understand your configuration and the global structure of your store (who have the shipping, multi-shipping activated, shipping per vendor or not, etc).
So I will require a backend access to your website in order to check your configuration ; I have currently too few information to be able to help you correctly.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

9 years 7 months ago #168323

Hi Jerome,
I sent you a PM with access data.
Thanks
Roger

9 years 7 months ago #168370

Hi,

In the front-end, the display of the invoice looks good ; I could display the order "47893" and see the

Versandmethode : Download/E-Mail, Büchersendung

Which looks good for me.
So I guess that your problem is not linked to HikaMarket but to HikaShop.

Well, I fixed the view "hikashop - backend | isis | order | invoice" in your website.
With the next HikaShop release, you could remove this view override (because the code is in already in the development version of HikaShop).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

9 years 7 months ago #168376

Hi Jerome,
I checked order 47893 in the front-end, but there are no changes to my invoice. This order contains a book that is sold by one vendor - shipping method = Büchersendung and some download products sold by the other vendor - shipping method = Download/E-Mail.

So far so good, but when I login to my front end vendor account to print the invoice, they look like the ones I posted before. No shipping method is shown and I have to manually edit the PDF, which is a pain in the ....

Where did you see the shipping method in the front-end? Could you access my two vendor accounts from the front end?
Best
Roger

9 years 7 months ago #168385

Hi,

If you look at the orders in the backend.
The main order "47893" have the two shipping methods, now displayed fine in the shipping invoice backend too.

The sub order for the vendor "Roger ..." have a single shipping method attached, I can see it in the backend but I don't have any account to see it in the front-end.

The sub order for the vendor "Get in ..." does not have a shipping method attached, I think it's because there is not shipping price and it looks like a problem in the sub order generation.
If the shipping is not right set in the sub order, it won't be possible to display it in the order or in the invoice.
I will investigate in that point on my local website.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

9 years 7 months ago #169000

Hi Jerome,
any news on the topic or do you need anything from my side?

I checked the shipping methods again. There is one attached to the vendor 'Get....' (Download/EMail). This vendor sells only downloadable products and therefore doesn't need any other shipping method.
All other shipping methods are attached to the vendor 'Roger...'. For this vendor it is important to show the shipping method on the invoice. If you need front end access, please let me know and I will send you a PM.
Thanks
Roger

9 years 7 months ago #169011

Hi Roger,

Sorry, Nicolas was in business travel these last days so I help the HikaShop support team and I make the support during the last days (and I was alone for the support during the week end).

Like I told you in my previous message, the problem is link to the shipping price.
In the HikaMarket order class, in the function "processShippingParams", the algorithm checks the shipping price in order to know if a shipping methods has been found or not.
And we know now that, it is not the right solution because you can have a free shipping for a vendor ; and he want to know it !

So I have modified the function in order to use a variable "$shipping_found" instead of checking the shipping price ; but I didn't have the time yet to test it in my local website.
But if you want, I can send you the code function by email ; so you could test it directly.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

9 years 7 months ago #169027

Hi Jerome,
no worries. Take your time to test it. My PHP knowledge is not very advanced and I don't want to mess a round with it on my life side. If you have a safe solution, please let me know.
Thanks
Roger

9 years 7 months ago #169129

Hi,

My first modification didn't manage all cases, it is not fix thanks to my latest tests.
I will send you by email with the details to apply the patch (which will be in the next release).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds