Tictail similar solution for multishops?

• Thank you received: 4
8 years 11 months ago #196045

Hi

I just wonder how you can do a structure with online stores with Joomla and HikaMarket similiar like Tictail?

Tictail is built primarily with Python and JavaScript/Coffeescript, but not exclusively

tictail.com/
bambuser.com/v/5375591 its speech is about 1 hour forward

what you think? would that be possible to set up something similar with Joomla and Hika?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4003
8 years 11 months ago #196054

Hi,

Using some component like JMS (Joomla Multi Site), it's possible to have the same kind of features than tictail.
With the power of Joomla extensions/plugins, you can have more flexibility and more add-on.
For sure it will require some development in order to have a workflow for the store creation but it is possible ; there is already some stores made using HikaShop/HikaMarket where vendors have their own subdomain website when creating their account, subdomain where they can write articles, send their products, etc.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben

8 years 11 months ago #196147

Great. Could you point to some urls where this work like this?

would nice to have a similar Quick start package :P

rgds

Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by ssnobben.

8 years 11 months ago #196158

Hi,

A quick start package ?
I saw a lot of different structure with HikaMarket ; it just not possible to create one single quick start package because every case is different.

About the links ; I can't provide that information without the approval of the site owner.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

8 years 10 months ago #201980

Hi

I think its possible to have a general package that you sell separately as quick start packages then you get extra paid by these packages and customers can do modifications and customisations.

. Pls send me private these links pls.

Rgds

8 years 10 months ago #201997

Hi,

So there is a plugin in HikaMarket which allow to "duplicate" some products in a selected category in order to create a "starting set" of products for the new vendor.

In my previous message I told you that I can't provide that information without approval of the site owner ; So it means that I can't sent it by private message either. If the site owner don't want to share that information I can't go against that.
But you can find in our showcase, in the "showcase" forum section or in the HikaMarket forum websites which are using HikaMarket.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

8 years 8 months ago #206715

Hi again

so you mean I can use Hika multi vendor like a Tictail solution tictail.com/ ? I would like to have it like side multi vendor shop where users can sell their own products and control the flow there also...and also if you can have some commission split with the vendors for what they sell? www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEJ7P4vtVLE

Would that be possible ? use payment options split like Ayden or similar www.adyen.com/home/blog/marketpay-announcement

what you think? is it possible to implement right now with Hika?

rgds

8 years 8 months ago #206768

Hi,

I received your email and I prefer to just reply you here ; in order to not duplicate the same message to answer to the same questions.

1/ HikaMarket does not have the same kind of interface, like you can see in our demo website but the main feature are already there.
Because HikaShop/HikaMarket are flexible, you can override/customize the view in order to have the look (or interface) you want. It require some work but it is something possible.

2/ Yes, HikaMarket process the fees/commission on the sales ; that's one of the first and main feature.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/259-hikamarket-fees.html

3/ In your email you talked about "EgenPSP" and like I wrote on May, "EgenPSP" is not a adaptive payment platform.
It does not support the commission/split feature.
I don't know if you can configure a global fee for the different merchants but there is no available feature to make it dynamic or to pay several vendors in the same time.

Otherwise, that's right, now Ayden support the adaptive payment, like "Paypal Adaptive" or "MangoPay" (which are two existing plugins in HikaMarket).
HikaShop have a payment plugin for Ayden but that plugin does not support the new "marketpay" API.
So I'll add that payment plugin in the TODO list for the HikaMarket payment plugins.

4/ HikaShop is compatible with Akeeba Subscription and Emerald Subscription.
Otherwise, if you use a subscription extension which can change the user group using the Joomla system (calling the Joomla trigger ; so not CBSubs) you will be fully compatible with the HikaMarket vendor activation system.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

8 years 5 months ago #215511

Thanks for the answers!

Great I will look into Hika and see what it can do. Another easy good example is www.myshopify.com "Get started" which have nice design and quick set up work flow how to do a Joomla/Hika multi vendor shop working.

I would like to use EasySocial too stackideas.com/easysocial as the profiling system taking care of buyer group etc. Which subscription system can you recommend for Joomla?

rgsd

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by ssnobben.

8 years 5 months ago #215526

Hi,

We mostly recommend the one which are listing in our documentation page (under "integrations").
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

8 years 5 months ago #215614

Yeah I see there that EasySocial is not supported thought :ohmy: and thats a pity though its the best Joomla social component.

I have tested all CB, Jomsocial and EasySocial. EasySocial with there team is the best bcs of stable product and features and support. And have support for EasyBlog too thats a superior multi blog product/system.

rgs

8 years 5 months ago #215652

Hi,

Yes, EasySocial is not supported yet ; but the development of the integration started during this summer.
Because we have several big developments in progress (like a refactoring of the cart and checkout system), the integration with EasySocial is going a little bit slow, but we are going forward.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds