automatically deactivate Vendor subscription expi

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 11 months ago #201135

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.3
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6

Hi,

I use akeeba subriction to create a membership for the vendor. In the documentation ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-multi-tutorial.html ) you write this:

"Mode: Vendor paid subscription

If you want something automatic where your vendor have to subscribe to become vendor ; you can use a subscription system compatible with HikaShop and an option in HikaMarket.
Subscription system can change the user group depending the user subscription. Thanks to that, HikaMarket can create/activate/deactivate a vendor."

My question is how I can handle this? I find no option or anything else to deactivate the vendor when the subscription expired.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 11 months ago #201138

Hi,

With the subscription component, you can set a user group to the user.
So when the subscription expired, the subscription component will remove the user group to the user.

Thanks to the feature "vendor automatic creation" and the user group filter : HikaMarket will create & activate the vendor when the user is in the corresponding group and when the user group will be removed, HikaMarket will deactivate the vendor account.

So the feature is mostly in the subscription system ; to perform the group removal when the subscription expired.

Regards,

PS : Are you sure of the HikaShop and HikaMarket version you're using.
Because HikaShop 2.5.3 does not exist and HikaMarket 1.5.1 have several month old (1.6.1 is the current latest).

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 6
8 years 9 months ago #206477

Which subscription service do you recommend? I could use Akeeba subscriptions or another if you think it works better.

Thanks,

Dawn

8 years 9 months ago #206484

Hi,

HikaShop have integration with Akeeba Subscript and Emerald.
After that, other subscription system should work too, as long as they support the user group modification using the Joomla triggers (so CBSubs is not recommended).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Thank you received: 6
8 years 9 months ago #206842

Hello,

Thank you for this information Jerome. I decided to purchase Emerald since it is supported and the client has a budget. I have installed and setup Emerald, but I am not clear on the steps I take to integrate it with Hikamarket.

Based on your recommendations I have setup Hikamarket>Market Options > Registration Options like this:

In Emerald, I see the ability to create a Rule, but I'm not sure if this is how I should be making the connection between Hikamarket and Emerald. There is a dropdown under Component for Hikamarket and it looks like this:

Is this where I create the connection?

If not, would you please give me clear steps to setting this up?

Warm Regards,

Dawn

8 years 9 months ago #206848

Hi,

The integration does not have any link with HikaMarket.
In fact, you have to use Emerald to change the Joomla user group of the buyer/subscriber.
So when his subscription is valid, he will have the Joomla user group "Artists, Musicians, Authors" and when the subscription will end, he will be removed from this group.
HikaMarket will receive the notification of the user group modification and he will activate/deactivate the vendor account depending the groups of the user.

That's all.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds