Move to next product after save in Product Edition

• Thank you received: 16
  • Hikashop Business
8 years 6 months ago #213584

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3

This is another feature request or Question about "how to" in the case is an easy tweak of code.

When making massive edition of items it turns a hassle to go each time back and forward from the product editing view to the product listing view.
Would be very useful to have the buttons in the toolbar offering a Save & Next and a Next.

Save & Next would move to the next product according to the product list from where I started product edition (so it would move to the next product in the same category).

Next would do the same without saving changes.

I wonder if this can be achieved with a slight code tweak for which then I ask you where to look at, and if not so simple I like to request this as an improvement for next versions.

Thank you.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 6 months ago #213591

Hi,

You can use the parameters "cancel_action" and "cancel_url" to specify that the "cancel action" will be an "url" and the cancel_url will contain the URL where you want to redirect the user.
After that, the toolbar is, since several months, a view that you can override ; you can use an override to create your own buttons.
You can also use a plugin to add some content into the toolbar ; it is my preferred approach but the overrides are easier to create.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterChain

• Thank you received: 16
  • Hikashop Business
8 years 6 months ago #213629

i will explore this. Thank you.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds