Comments approval in front end

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
8 years 4 months ago #219176

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no way to approve comments thru front end..

Hello,

For our customer who has front end acces to hikashop to edit his clients products etc. we are missing that he also can aprove given comments to his products. How can we make that accessable.. Like in administrator side of joomla/hikashop we go to clients -> rating/comments of product there we see the comments and we can set them to publish.. this of the need of aproval to block out spam.
Hope you understand my english..
Or is there a way to alter the email and make the link given to the administrator so that when he clicks on it the comment will be aproved automaticly..
Thanks.

Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4002
8 years 4 months ago #219191

Hi,

That feature is already in the HikaMarket TODO list ; like the management of the carts/wishlists and the management of the waitlists.
Because very few people asked it, these task does not have a high priority.
There is no fast way to add the support ; it requires new ACL/controllers/views like for the other features in HikaMarket.

For the email edition and the HikaShop part ; I think that it should be possible to add a link in order to automatically approve the comment via the backend.
So the admin would have to click on the link and log-in if not already authenticated.
But for part, the HikaShop support team will be more appropriate (so best would be to create a new topic in the HikaShop forum section).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds