Hikamarket wholesale order purchase

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 11 months ago #269430

Hello,

I have been looking into hikamarket and JMS to allow vendors to have unique templates/websites but all selling the same products from the master website. Edwin from JMS says this can be done. The next part I am looking for is to be able to have the vendors accept payments from their customers and then in their vendor admin they can click a button that says buy now in the orders section. When clicked they will be able to purchase the product at wholesale cost plus any fees that were set.

See this short video to understand the work flow. www.youtube.com/watch?v=2icvjhBkDVI

It seems hikamarket only has two options for orders

1. The Store collects all funds and pays the vendor commissions.
2 The Vendor collects all funds and the store invoices to be paid.

Im looking for..

3. Vendor collects all funds then pays the wholesale cost + Fees from the store so the order can be fulfilled.

Is this possible? I am open to paying for this add on if possible.

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 11 months ago #269450

Hello,

Well, you can consider that the store is paid directly and use the ACL system in order to just let vendors finalize an order.
Customers will just have manual payment method ("collect on delivery" which will make the order "pending") and vendors will be in special groups and could use "real" payment plugins to finalize the payment.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds