eRROR

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
8 years 10 months ago #202611

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : HikaMarket Multivendor: 1.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in public_html/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/order.php on line 1928

and

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/traffic/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/order.php on line 1928

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/traffic/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/order.php on line 1928

all on the same page for attempting to pay with PayPal (PayPal Adaptive works ok)

I have product selected and proceed to cart. After click to pay, there is error:

Error Message

The cart is empty

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in public_html/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/order.php on line 1928

Some more error I got after turned errors to maximum and refreshed that page:

the cart is empty Notice: Undefined variable: url_itemid in public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/cart.php on line 475 Notice: Undefined variable: url_itemid in public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/cart.php on line 475

In my second test i have got two notifications:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/traffic/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/order.php on line 1928

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/traffic/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/order.php on line 1928

second test :

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 10 months ago #202624

Hi,

Please check that thread which talk about a fix for the same file on the same lines.
www.hikashop.com/forum/20-market-feature...-after-checkout.html

The notices and warning are not errors ; it will not break the processing of the pages or generator fatal errors.
In websites in production, PHP notices and warnings are hidden.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds