-- url of the page with the problem -- : artrageus1.com/our-members
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a

Hello,

For some reason the default "Your Vendor" tab in the configuration of Hikamarket is now showing up in the list of vendors on the front end of the site. I filled it out to be the Artrageus1 Collective Manager so there is someone who can manage all of the vendors; however, I don't want that "vendor" to show up in the list of vendors. I've tried deleting the vendor that gets created automatically in the vendor listing in the backend but it gets created automatically right after I delete it. artrageus1.com/our-members

If you would be so kind as to instruct me in how I can disable showing this member on the front end I would appreciate it. All of our vendors are created through subscriptions controlled by Emerald.

Thanks,

Dawn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 6 months ago #252448

Hi,

See setting "Show main vendor in listing"
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_display

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 6
7 years 6 months ago #252484

Hi Jerome,

It is set to no: screencast.com/t/c2kwIKe8

Also, this morning, the individual member's images are huge 9999 x 9999px ( artrageus1.com/our-members/kathleen-kennedy ) but the setting for the picture in configuration is 350px. I had to reset the memory limit on the server to even process the pictures. Prior to that I had and error message that read something like:
Image.png cannot be processed due to the memory_limit set by your php.ini file on your server.

Finally the module that displays the member products under each member disappeared today.

I updated Hikamarket yesterday to the newest version and all of these issues happened with the update.

Thanks,

Dawn

Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by artisanwebandprint.

7 years 6 months ago #252488

Update:

I have added a height to the dimensions and this has fixed the image being too large issue.

I have found the problem with the default vendor. I changed it and this created a second one in the database. The second one was hidden but the first one continued to show up in the listing since it was no longer the "Your Vendor". However, when I deleted it it would auto populate five minutes later. I have now gone into the database and deleted the 1st one that keeps popping up and the vendor now does not show in the list. The new problem is that I cannot save any data to the new "Your Vendor" and the page shows and error message:

Error

Please complete the fields: Address, City, Telephone, Country, Member Type

I cannot save Your Vendor at this time, when I click save it shows the message and all of the fields are cleared.

I'm still working to figure out why the module for the member products under each member disappeared with the update.

Thanks,

Dwan

7 years 6 months ago #252491

Hello,

I figured out the module - the Modules under the vendor page in Market Options was deleted or removed during the upgrade. I have now added it back.

So this only leaves this issue that I cannot save the "Your Vendor" information.

Thank you,

Dawn

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 6 months ago #252492

Hi,

1 - That issue with the image size will be fix in the next release. I still don't know what is the source of the issue but there was no modification in HikaMarket for the vendor image so I suspect some modifications in the HikaShop image helper.
Nevertheless ; I will see to put a security patch.

2 - There is only one "main vendor and it has the "vendor_id" set to "1".
You should not try to delete that entry in the database or you will have serious bugs and unwanted side effects.
If you want to save the profile of your main vendor, you should fill the required fields, like mentioned in the message you pasted.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds