• Thank you received: 0
7 years 1 month ago #263585

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 10.0.3

Hello,

1- Whenever I try to "Change Customer" in HikaMarket Front-End Order View page the Customers List that appear in ajax loads about the first 20 customers then if you scrolled down the list to load more the spinner will appear and the list keeps loading.
The same happens if you try to search for someones email, name or user id that is not in the already loaded 20 users; the spinner also appears and keeps loading! - as attached.

2- In HikaMarket Front-End User View, the page typically shows the user's info, addresses and orders.
My question is: how can I add an "Add Order" button at the user's page so that I can directly click that button and a new order is created with the selected customer's data?

Your prompt help is appreciated,
Kind regards.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 1 month ago #263589

Hello,

1 - You gave us a private link but we will need an account in order to reproduce the issue and see what you search result gave you.
Can you please send us that information thanks to the "contact us" form ?
Please also include a link to that forum thread (so the support team will know what to do with the information) and also some details in order to reproduce the issue (like the search you're doing).

2 - I think that would require some modification in the HikaMarket core OR the usage of a custom plugin.
In HikaMarket, there is a function to create a new order (which is used by the "new" button that you see in your front-end order listing), but that function will just create an empty order, with no user attach.
So, the first possibility is to improve that function so you would be possible to give more parameters (more data) so the order will be create with already few pre-set elements. Please note that editing the core is not recommended because you will loose your modification during updates (unless it is integrated into HikaMarket).
The second solution is to use a custom plugin so you can create new functions (new controller) in HikaMarket environment and have your own "new order" function that you will be able to use afterwards.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

7 years 1 month ago #263613

Hello Jerome,
Thanks for the swift reply.

1- I have sent you all the required as instructed via your Contact us form - your prompt action is appreciated.
2- Alright, can you please tell me how to achieve this using your first suggestion (core modification): Which file to modify and what to add/edit?

Your continuous help is very thanked,
Respectful regards.

7 years 1 month ago #263700

Hello,

Thanks for the report.
Can you please download HikaMarket 1.7.3 in order to get the patch I made ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 1 month ago #263722

Hello,
Thanks for help, Jerome.

1- I'll be grateful if you can mention the patched files that address this specific issue, as I have done a bunch of core-files modifications that I do not want to lose at the mean time.

Any add/edit code is very thanked,
Kind regards.

7 years 1 month ago #263759

Hi,

I'm afraid that won't be possible due to the size and the complexity of the patch.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds