• Thank you received: 2
6 years 10 months ago #269488

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 53

hi
in my last topic, you said that I have many request in one topic so i start a new topic with one problem

I have digital file market multi-vendor.
when vendors upload their file from Front-End hikamarket (products > new ) after uploading finished, we can not see the file in vendor own folder!!! and customers could not download the file and if you want to edit the file name you can not save it (error the file is not exist)

Actually, the file is uploaded but in the wrong address!!! (the file is in safe folder) but not in vendor own folder!! it means that hikashop or hikamarket did not move the file in vendor own folder!

as you know from front-end hikamarket new product page we have 2 way for uploading file!
1-drag and drop
2- (+) button "upload button"
this problem comes only with second way! (+ or Upload button) and I use VEX for my popup.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 10 months ago #269505

Hello,

See my lasts message in the other thread ; my questions are still the same :

I'm still extremely confused by your messages and I'm still not able to understand your issue clearly.

It looks like you have several requests in the same message ; some points which might be related... or not.

The fact that the filename have unicode code is one part.
The fact that the file is uploaded in a wrong folder is another.

Now you need to explain if there is a correlation ; or not.
Because if your file have an unicode name and that filename become empty after the Joomla security checks ; what is happening after is "irrelevant" (in the way that the upload won't continue once the patch in place).

If you want a trigger in order to control the uploaded filename ; it is something possible.
But currently, HikaMarket is following the HikaShop directive. So when a file is uploaded, the component need to use the same filename.
So even if I add a trigger ; that trigger should also be added into HikaShop otherwise they will be a compatibility issue.

If you want modification in the upload system ; maybe your request first need to be on HikaShop itself.
I'm not against improvements in HikaMarket but I'm trying to keep a cohesion, a consistency, with HikaShop.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds