• Hikamarket Multivendor Hikaserial Standard Hikashop Business
6 years 5 months ago #282215

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 56.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/camarr/public_html/agapecatholicministries/plugins/system/joomdlehikashopstartdate/joomdlehikashopstartdate.php on line 38

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/camarr/public_html/agapecatholicministries/plugins/system/joomdlehikashopstartdate/joomdlehikashopstartdate.php on line 47

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/camarr/public_html/agapecatholicministries/plugins/system/joomdlehikashopgroups/joomdlehikashopgroups.php on line 38

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/camarr/public_html/agapecatholicministries/plugins/system/joomdlehikashopgroups/joomdlehikashopgroups.php on line 47

Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/camarr/public_html/agapecatholicministries/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/order.php on line 1690

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on null in /home/camarr/public_html/agapecatholicministries/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/order.php on line 1690
1685 		$parentOrder->hikamarket->internal_process = true;
1687 		$parentOrder->history = new stdClass();
1688 		$parentOrder->history->history_reason = JText::sprintf('AUTOMATIC_UPDATE_WITH_VENDORS');
1689 		$parentOrder->history->history_type = 'modification';
1690 		$parentOrder->history->history_notified = (bool)$config->get('send_mail_subsale_update_main', 0);
1692 		$shopOrderClass = hikamarket::get('shop.class.order');
1693 		$shopOrderClass->save($parentOrder);
1695 		$vendor_new_total = $this->recalculateVendorPrice($order, true);
- That's it! -

Hi,

When logging into the frontend as a Vendor, I go to the list of orders, then click on an individual order for details.

I then click on the "Edit Status" button. A popup appears where I can change the order status from the dropdown.

When I change the order status -- in my case from "confirmed" to "cancelled" or "refunded" or a custom status we call "processed" -- and then click the "OK" button, the popup hangs and is a blank white. The upper right "X" is visible to then close the popup.

When back on the order details screen, the change is not visible, only the previous status, but when I go "back" to the long list of orders I see that the order status has indeed been changed.

Finally, there seems to be toggling behavior where I return to the same order's details, click the Edit Status button, and change the status back to the original status. I click OK button and then it works! The popup closes and the spinner is visible for a brief moment while the status changes on the order details page.

I am able to do this consistently, both the error and the toggling effect that gets it working when reverting status back. See the error messages when debugging and Maximum error reporting turned on. The fatal error is the Call to a member function get() on null in /home/camarr/public_html/agapecatholicministries/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/order.php on line 1690.

Thanks.

Thanks for looking into this

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] is nice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 5 months ago #282218

Hello,

Thanks for the report, I'll add a patch in the packages as soon as possible.
In the mean time, you can just add the line

$config = hikamarket::config();
just the line before to remove the error.

Regards

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds