Paypal Adaptive Plugin for HikaMarket

• Thank you received: 1
10 years 7 months ago #117772

I want to set this up, but no instructions.
My client has given me their Paypal details, but they do not have a User Name or Signature
Are there any instructions for this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 7 months ago #117826

Hi,

Paypal adaptive API requires a special Paypal account to work.
With a classical paypal account you can use the classical paypal API but for "adaptive", it needs what they call an "application".
The application will gave you the required credentials for using Paypal Adaptive API.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 13
10 years 7 months ago #118499

Where should I go to create the "application"?

Could you give me a link and possibly a procedure?

• Thank you received: 1
10 years 7 months ago #118500

This was received from PayPal support
Check your account status. Login to PayPal. Go to your PayPal Profile and click My settings. Confirm that your Account type is either Premier or Business, or upgrade your account.
Check your API settings. Click My selling tools. Expand Selling online if needed and check API access. Click Update and Add or edit API permission or View API signature.
Download the Adaptive Payments SDK and integrate the API operations into your website or application.
Test your integration using the PayPal Sandbox, as described in Testing Classic API Calls.
To get your application live, follow the submission steps outlined in Going Live with Your Application. When you submit your application to PayPal for review, the application is quickly scanned for the requests to PayPal operations. If no "advanced" operations are found, PayPal issues an App ID for the production servers at the time you submit the application. If your application uses "advanced" PayPal operations, or if your application implements a complex business model, you can expect the review to take approximately 10 – 15 days.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds