Frontend - how do vendors use it?

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 7 months ago #117829

Dear,

this is our webpage: www.sciencedynamics.net

We sell software and literature. We have one external vendor at the moment and we want him to be able to sell our products for 20% commission. I want him to be able to see only the products that he is allowed to sell. How does he access the webshop? I want him to be able to see only his trades and track his own commissions as an affiliate. Whenever I log in with vendor's user name and password and make the purchase in webshop I see the order as done by customer but not affiliate.. We are using Hikashop Business with Hikamarket frontend. How can we set this up? Or do we need to buy Hikamarket multi? I hope the question is clear.

Thanks,

Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 7 months ago #117845

Hi,

HikaMarket front-end allow you to manage your store directly from the front-end.
HikaMarket multivendor use the same front-end interface but it adds multivendor features.

As you can see in the compare page, the "front-end" version has a restriction on the number of vendors : 1
www.hikashop.com/extensions/compare-versions.html#user
It means that HikaMarket front-end just allow one single vendor, which is your vendor, your store, yourself.
You can set several users in your vendor account, with different right access etc, but the multivendor features are not in this version.

For the moment we don't have a "frontend to multivendor" product like we have for HikaShop (essential to business).
If you want to upgrade to the multivendor edition, please use our contact form and we will see to make you a manual upgrade with a virtual product.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds