- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
username as email address
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #130346
by tuhinboss
username as email address was created by tuhinboss
First thanks a lot for your great support
i have seen an old post here regarding the topic. but i cant get it work. So here i want
1. in login page : " email address " instead of "username"
2.registration page : no username
i have seen an old post here regarding the topic. but i cant get it work. So here i want
1. in login page : " email address " instead of "username"
2.registration page : no username
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by tuhinboss.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130393
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic username as email address
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't see the link with HikaMarket.
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't see the link with HikaMarket.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130428
by tuhinboss
Replied by tuhinboss on topic username as email address
thanks a lot for fast reply ... here is the link
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/17192-re...m-customisation.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/17192-re...m-customisation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130429
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic username as email address
Hi,
I still don't see any link with HikaMarket. I think you are using the wrong forum section
Please read my message before thank you me
Regards,
I still don't see any link with HikaMarket. I think you are using the wrong forum section
Please read my message before thank you me
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130524
by tuhinboss
Replied by tuhinboss on topic username as email address
oh sry i got it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds