• Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago #180775

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 39

Hello,

Is there a way to chose the variant of a product when adding it in an order (either in front end or in the admin) I didn't manage to find it. I can only select a product but not its variants.
Not using the variant and adding only the product messes completely the inventory.

Reagards

Zubrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
9 years 4 months ago #180793

Hi,

On the backend, when you edit an order, you can click on the "select" icon of the products listing in order to open a popup and select the product to be added. There, there is a dropdown for the product type where you can select either to display only the products (that's the default) or only the variants or both. That will allow you to select a variant to add it to the order.

On the frontend order manager of HikaMarket, that capability has not been added so far.

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago #180827

Ok, thank you Nicolas for your answer.

Is there a way to convert a cart into an order? maybe it could solve my problem by selecting the items on the shop and pressing a sort of "convert to order" button, because the variant codes are not explanatory in the variants list in the backend, and I prefer the users not having to go to the backend to create an order.

Regards

Zubrick

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 4 months ago #180924

Hi,

In the front-end, the checkout is the most common way to convert a cart into an order.
About the selection of the variants in the HikaMarket front-end ; it is something we will solve in the next release.
I made a task in the TODO list in high priority in order to fix this issue as soon as possible.
I tried to made a fast fix but I realized that it will require more time and some tests in order to be sure that it will keep the compatibility with the current options and the multi-vendor features.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds