Vendor invoice ??

• Thank you received: 3
9 years 3 weeks ago #197151

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.41

Hello,
I read several topics on the forum but could'nt figure out if it is possible or not to provide a customer with an invoice from an other vendor than the main one (displaying vendor logo, name, adress, VAT number) ?
Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 3 weeks ago #197167

Hi,

The vendor can generate the invoice from the front-end interface ; the invoice he will create will only contain the vendor products so it is possible that it does not contain all products of the original order.
If you can tell us more about your current configuration (limitation of the number of vendors in the cart, how the payment are perform) it will be easier to give you more details about what is currently possible or not.

But we have some tasks in our HikaMarket TODO for improvements on the invoices.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

9 years 3 weeks ago #197225

Hello Jerome,

Thank you for your answer.
Currently, I set the number of vendors in the card to only one and the payments to offline (check) for testing purpose.
I found the invoice generation button in the vendor control panel and managed to create an invoice with the vendor information.

Any possibility to make this invoice directly avaliable to the customer in its control panel ?If there are several vendors products in the order, the different vendor invoices should be attached to the order and available for download by the customer.

In our case, products sold may have high individual price and be guaranteed by the vendor. If the vendor has to manually send his invoice each time a customer ask for it (and that would happen mostly every tyme), it would represent a big loss of time for vendors (compared to their own e-commerce process) and may be "deal-breaker".

9 years 3 weeks ago #197230

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

I made some improvements in HikaMarket in order to override the "store_address" in the HikaShop invoice display in the front-end.
So when a customer will display his invoice in the front-end ; he will see the vendor address instead of the store address.
This override will only be made when the vendor limitation is activated in the cart and the order just have one single vendor.
(So even if you have "one extra vendor" and there is no product from the store, the override will be performed)

About the override of the email ; the modification is not ready yet but is in the TODO list ; I'm still searching for a good way to override them without having to duplicate the email in HikaMarket.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

9 years 3 weeks ago #197254

I made some improvements in HikaMarket in order to override the "store_address" in the HikaShop invoice display in the front-end.
So when a customer will display his invoice in the front-end ; he will see the vendor address instead of the store address.
This override will only be made when the vendor limitation is activated in the cart and the order just have one single vendor.
(So even if you have "one extra vendor" and there is no product from the store, the override will be performed)

That would be something already very useful ! We may "live" I think with this card vendor limitation.
When you say you made these improvements, you mean that they are already available in the last release ? or in a test version ?

9 years 3 weeks ago #197257

Hi,

The modifications are commit in HikaMarket, ready for the next release.
Because it affects two files with several replacements (something like 8 modifications), it won't be easy to share these modifications here.

I am still working on some improvements in HikaMarket (like for the vendor payment in the backend (to be able to pay several vendors in the same time) ; once these features ready, it is highly possible that I will release a new version.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: marremp2

9 years 2 weeks ago #198045

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for your last answer. Looking forward your next release then ;)

About order and invoice management and making it easy to understand from the customer side, what would you think about this possible scheme :

- First, the customer would find in its user panel the list of all main orders he placed (and nothing else : no shipping order, no invoice at this stage as these main orders do not have legal value as they are only some kind of "containers").

- Then, by clicking on one of those, he would find the list of suborders contained by this main order.

- By clicking on one of these suborders, he would find the list of purchased products and would then access to the related vendor shipping order and invoice (the list of suborders and purchased products may be listed on the same page..).

By doing this, it may be less confusing for the customer about who sells what and who invoices who in the case of an order from several vendors ? Above the customer experience on the site, my concern is actually about legal responsibility and making clear that vendors are unique responsible for what they sell on the marketplace.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds