How to create a seller without super-user rights?

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #222701

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5

Hi

We have a question B)

How can we create a seller/vendor without super-user rights? So that the seller/vendor on the front of the site, only can manage the products, without all other website options. How we have to set this :silly:

Thanks for the reply :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #222718

I found it :-)

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 4 months ago #222702

Hi,

In HikaMarket front-edition ; you can't create vendors, you just have one single vendor : your store (also called the "main vendor").

In the backend, you can edit the HikaMarket configuration and you will have a tab for "your vendor".
There ; you will be able to add new users and give them specific rights.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...tml#tuto_your_vendor

By default, HikaMarket will consider all super admin as users of the main vendor ; so you do not need to add them in the list to let them access to the HikaMarket dashboard. But for generic users, you need to give them the right.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

8 years 3 months ago #226632

Hi Jerome,

Your advert is advertised as "multivendor" therefore is misleading, as it sounds like websites with this extension can Open for wider users to sell from your site. But from what you write here, no user can sell without being given a super-user rights, from the buyers point of view it is imbalanced from what you advertise as Hikamarket, you might know that people are interested in buying this extension especially because of being able to open his/her store as Multivendor, you know that from the questions raised by many buyers me included.
Although you intent to develop this extension further, it will be great for now to either develop the extension to accommodate this feature as soon as possible while you being absolutely clear to the buyers to be that Hikamarket does not allow different sellers to sell without being given the right of super-user and what exactly this means, or don't sell Hikamarket as multivendor.

Don't take it personally, I hope you understand the frustration this brings to many after they buy all of your extension to get to this stage and discover that.

S Cesar

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 3 months ago #226635

Hi,

You misunderstood.

HikaMarket have two version : front-end and multi-vendor.
That thread is talking about the "front-end" edition, where the "multi-vendor" feature is not provided.

Like I wrote in the very beginning of my previous message : In HikaMarket front-edition.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds