Can vendors integrate their HikaMarket product list with their website

• Thank you received: 4
7 years 1 month ago #261010

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4

HI,

We have a situation where a service provider has closed down and we are trying to frantically help our clients.

We would like to create an online market that Vendors can manage by themselves and also integrate their shopping area with their website via iframe (most likely). Is it possible to allow Vendors to display their own products only and process payments via iframe in their website without displaying anything of other vendors?

It is a fairly urgent request so if you were able to help us here I would appreciate that a lot.

Kind regards

Giedre

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Jerome. Reason: setting a valid version number for HikaShop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 1 month ago #261016

Hi,

They are possibilities but if you really want to force a vendor ; best would be to use a custom plugin to force a filter on a specific vendor.
Thanks to that, you could open the iframe on a specific domain (or using a parameter that you'll store in the session) and it would do the trick.
(you can find some filtering plugins in HikaShop and in HikaMarket, like the "vendor location" one).

About the payment, I just want to warn you that paypal can't be display in an iframe.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds