Can Hikamarket do that and what needs to be added?

• Thank you received: 4
7 years 6 days ago #265634

Hi!

I'm working on a new project and wondering whether hikamarket could provide the basis for it. Here is an overview of the project and the features requirements.
The website would be an ordering portal for food delivery where orders can span across several restaurant and be delivered either by each restaurant or the portal, or a combination of the two. In more specific details here what I can share so far:

• Possibility to select restaurants in your district
  • Estimated time of delivery based on district of restaurant and delivered address
  • transportation fee calculated based on whether the delivery is done by the restaurant(s) or the platform , some charge, some not
  • Promotions available for "returning customers' to that same shop it already ordered from, or through emails when there is a promotion
  • Restaurants can be filtered by type of food, budget or area (as mentioned previously)

Thank you to let me know what is available out of the box, what can be developed as an extension and what would not make sense.

Fred

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 5 days ago #265679

Hello,

1 - HikaMarket have a plugin called "vendor location" which allow you to create dynamic filtering depending the user address or a postcode that the customer will provide.
The vendors, thanks to a vendor custom field, can list the postcode that they can deliver in.
Otherwise, it can use the "city" instead of postcode.

2 - The data can be "static" in a vendor field ; otherwise it would require more details and a custom development.

3 - The HikaShop shipping system with the warehouses can be already quite flexible..
But like that I would stay that it will require a specific shipping plugin if you want to have custom shipping processing.

4 - Are you talking about coupon ? Discount ?

5 - There is no dynamic filter system in HikaMarket (like you can have in HikaShop Business for the products).
But HikaMarket already have the required triggers to allow you to create specific filters thanks to custom plugin.
For example, the filtering for the "vendor location" is done thanks to that plugin.
It require a little development but it is not complicated.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

7 years 4 days ago #265711

Ok great. At least I have a better idea of what to plan for. Where can I find developers to develiop the missing parts and get an estimation both in time and in cost?

For 4 I was more thinking of discounts.

Thank you.
Fred

7 years 4 days ago #265737

Hello,

We have a partner page. You will see a list of developers there.
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
We also have a "commercial jobs" section in our forum.

4 - Vendors can create discount for theirs products but I don't see what kind of feature you want.
I don't see any link between a discount (which is not a coupon) and a "returning customer".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 3 days ago #265794

ok thank you, I've asked more questions about that feature and it's slightly different. Here how it goes:
there are easy to way to filer email addresses per restaurant and target them through email marketing (like promotional emails to get specific promotions for those customers). And to some extend is it possible to extra email address from restaurant categories to do the same kind of things? Like if someone ordered from "Chinese Emperors", I would like to extra all email addresses from people who ordered from Chinese restaurant before and would get that customer in my list?

I hope I clarified my question. :-)

Thank you.

7 years 3 days ago #265819

Hello,

If you want to send emails (newsletters), I would recommend you to use Acymailing.
There is an integration between Acymailing and HikaShop which allow you to send newsletters to customers who have bought specific products. Using the Acymailing features, you should be able to create lists and put your customers in these list depending what they have bought in your website.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds