Horizontal scrollbar and unresponsive on product Add/Edit Form

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 10 months ago #272026

-- url of the page with the problem -- : adkakin.com/%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%...%8A/product/add.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.2

Hi,

I have a problem with product Add/Edit Form, a horizontal scroll bar appear (please check the screen shot 1), and the page is not responsive at all, I tried to change the template and I used Protostar Template but the same problem persist. please to advice how to solve this.
please use the demo user:
username: user2
pass: user2

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 10 months ago #272065

Hello,

Please note that the link you gave were not working ; but we access to HikaMarket via the non SEF URL.
pasteboard.co/aIzussuU.png

The issue is related to the "namebox" which have a span element outside the page to allow it to know the required width for text (during the search).
These span have " left:-2000px " but they should have " left:2000px " in RTL.

That's why you need to edit the HikaMarket type namebox and replace

$style = '';
		if(!empty($options['style']))
			$style = ' style="' . is_array($options['style']) ? implode(' ', $options['style']) : $options['style'] . '"';
By
		$style = '';
		if(!empty($options['style']))
			$style = ' style="' . is_array($options['style']) ? implode(' ', $options['style']) : $options['style'] . '"';
		$lang = JFactory::getLanguage();
		$leftOffset = ($lang->isRTL()) ? '2000px' : '-2000px';

And then
	$ret .= "\r\n".'<div class="nametext">'.
		'<input id="'.$id.'_text" type="text" style="width:50px;min-width:60px" onfocus="window.oNameboxes[\''.$id.'\'].focus(this);" onkeyup="window.oNameboxes[\''.$id.'\'].search(this);" onchange="window.oNameboxes[\''.$id.'\'].search(this);"/>'.
		'<span style="position:absolute;top:0px;left:-2000px;visibility:hidden" id="'.$id.'_span">span</span>'.
By
	$ret .= "\r\n".'<div class="nametext">'.
		'<input id="'.$id.'_text" type="text" style="width:50px;min-width:60px" onfocus="window.oNameboxes[\''.$id.'\'].focus(this);" onkeyup="window.oNameboxes[\''.$id.'\'].search(this);" onchange="window.oNameboxes[\''.$id.'\'].search(this);"/>'.
		'<span style="position:absolute;top:0px;left:'.$leftOffset.';visibility:hidden" id="'.$id.'_span">span</span>'.

But also the code
<span style="position:absolute;top:0px;left:-2000px;visibility:hidden" id="'.$id.'_span">xxxxxx</span>
By
<span style="position:absolute;top:0px;left:'.$leftOffset.';visibility:hidden" id="'.$id.'_span">xxxxxx</span>

Please note that you can apply the same patch for the HikaShop namebox type too.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds