Hikamarket options doesn´t working

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 5 months ago #280602

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1

Hello Team,

please help me with all informations. I tried all solutions, but it´s not working.

I have Multi Vendors, in my case, these called Autor or Autor Verkäufer. The Autors selling in my platform ebooks - without shipping -
When the customers buying an ebook from the Autors, the money should go at first to my store and after purchase to me, I´ll pay 80 % tax included to the Autors. So I tried all things, which you have in your documentation, but in the Autor Bill - look the 4.th attach - will be nothing changed.
In the Autor bill in the row "Autor Endsumme (-20% Provision für Babiloon) should be total 1,60 Euro (2 Euro-20%) and not 2.00 Euro! How can I change this, or how can I delete this whole row included the total Euro - here 2.00 Euro?

I have had the problems just like the adaptive payments, I tried all, but if I filled the percentage fee here, the customer have to pay the fee
but really should be the fee (as a commission) for me - 20% tax included. For that, I have deactivated now the adaptive payments...

I have not updated the hikamarket until now, I will do that, when my homepage is ready.

Please help me and give me all details to change my problems

Best regards

Claudia

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Jerome. Reason: Removing images from the message since they are in attachments.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 5 months ago #280627

Hello,

I'm sorry but your screenshot are not in English so it's difficult to understand the content.
For the email, I don't know what is that email and what is that last line.

If you change your fee rules ; you will need to create a new order to see the new rules applied.
When an order is created, the targeted rules are stored in the order object so HikaMarket can know how to reprocess them if required.

Afterwards, the "group" restriction is made on the vendor group ; you need to be sure that your vendors (and I'm right talking about the vendor, not the user) is in the Author group.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 5 months ago #280703

Hello Jerome,

thank you for your reply,

it is for me difficult too to write and explain in english, but I try again

I know that If you change your fee rules ; you will need to create a new order to see the new rules applied.
And that is not working: When an order is created, the targeted rules are stored in the order object so HikaMarket can know how to reprocess them if required.
I created order more than 60-80 times with different fee or commission rules...with one vendor with unlimmited vendors...

I tested all fee or commission rules in the hikamarket options, but nothing is changed, it is all the same in the vendor bill with 2 Euro.
I tested it with some groups, it is nothing changed. But really is my vendor group Autor-Verkäufer (vendor)
It doesn´t matter which rules I set up, there is always the same result...:(

And my attaches 01-03 are in german, yes, but if you can display your english options with the german options side by side, than you could see what I set up in the rules. I do the same just the opposite ;-)))
the email from the attach 04 from me it is the system email from hikashop with the order or selling confirmation for the vendor - I think
and my question is, if it is possible to edit or erase the line "Autor Endsumme (vendor total) (-20% Provision (commission for) für Babiloon) should be total 1,60 Euro (2 Euro-20%) and not 2.00 Euro, because it is not working right until now...! Maybe in the language translation, but I didnt find it anymore...? This email is the Order status

So please help me

Best regards

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 5 months ago #280718

Hello,

What is important, the real value, is stored in the database and is also display in the backend.
I'm sorry but it's not possible to trust email content ; specially when we do not know what email it is exactly ("order status" is not an information that we can use).

Without having details about the vendor configuration ; without concrete data ; I can't say much.
Can you reproduce the issue in our demo website ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds