Change my Hikamarket Theme To Joyness

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 6 months ago #280638

I see that the Joyness theme works on Hikashop. I have trying to change my theme on my website from helix3 to Joyness. On my Sell Online page, I want to change the registration theme to the Joyness Hikashop Registration but I don't know how to. Could I please get some help?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 6 months ago #280648

Hello,

Your screenshot about the views are just the HikaShop system to perform view overrides.
It's not related to the template assignation ; it's just the backend interface to modify and customize the views.

The template assignation is made by the Joomla core and it's regarding the menus ; for the vendor registration you just need to have your HikaMarket vendor registration menu and right affect the template you want within the menu settings.
Afterwards, because it was your very first message in our forum, the information related to your website (version number, link, etc) have been lost (it won't be the case in your next messages). So unfortunately, I cannot see or test your website in order to understand what is going on exactly.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds