Vendor Payment plugin

• Thank you received: 35
6 years 2 months ago #288441

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.13

Hi guys,
I'm looking to work with HikaMarket Multi Vendor with mode " Vendor paid directly " and solution 3 "activating the settings Show only vendor payments".
As far as I understand from the backend and from Vendor Panel:
- Vendor from Panel can add his own new Payment;
- the Payments availables are the ones installed and enabled from the "Market Portal"
- when the Vendor select a payment, HikaMarket create a clean duplicated of that Payment that is assigned only to that Vendor

Am I right ?
Now, here in my country I have to use the 2Checkout payment plugin.

Are the standards HikaShop plugins the same also for HikaMarket or do they need any customization before to be used ?

Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 2 months ago #288478

Hello,

"Vendor paid directly" is a global setting which define the rules of how HikaMarket should calculate the fees.
When you use that setting, you want to use a manual payment plugin (like "collect on delivery"), or an "adaptive payment plugin" (like Paypal adaptive, even in "classical mode" which use the standard Paypal API but send the payment to the vendor instead of the store).

Afterwards, you can use the mode when you can use any payment method but you need to associate that method with a vendor.
In the backend you'll see a specific block above the restrictions.
In the front-end, if you activate the setting, you can authorize your vendors to create and manage their plugins.

That last mode is more advanced and really provide the interface configuration to the vendor ; so he can enter its credentials etc.
All Payment plugin which are compatible with the HikaShop 2.x plugin standard ( hikashopPaymentPlugin ) will work with that system.
The front-end interface propose the same features as the backend but it will force the "vendor" to the current vendor (while in the backend you can choose what you want).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 35
6 years 2 months ago #288546

Jerome wrote: ...That last mode is more advanced and really provide the interface configuration to the vendor ; so he can enter its credentials etc.
All Payment plugin which are compatible with the HikaShop 2.x plugin standard ( hikashopPaymentPlugin ) will work with that system.
The front-end interface propose the same features as the backend but it will force the "vendor" to the current vendor (while in the backend you can choose what you want)...

As far as I understand I can add and manage a Vendor Payment also from backend being the portal owner
System > Payment methods > Vendor options: adding an unique Vendor
Am I right ? Or am I missing anything ?

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 2 months ago #288547

Hello,

Yes, that is right.

You can create and manage the vendor payment methods from the backend ; there are HikaShop payment method with just an "extra" information to link them with a vendor.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joomleb

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds