5 years 10 months ago #293327

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hi there,

I want to have a workflow with emails that is the following:

1) We register a new vendor -> after the profile is created I want to send them an email
2) The vendor logs in -> he/she creates a new product -> product is set to approval -> I want to get an email that new product waits for approval -> we approve/do not -> email is send to vendor.

After going through the manual/tutorial and with the various types of emails activated, no emails are send/received.

Coudl you please explain how to set this up, and under which different tabs we have to configure the settings to get it work. Or please point us to the documentation accordingly.

Thanks a lot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 10 months ago #293340

Hello,

1 - Please clarify the context regarding the registration.
Joomla/HikaShop already send an email when the user is register ; so depending how you're performing the vendor registration, emails are already sent.

2 - There is an email for product approval in HikaMarket. Once the product approval is activated and the email is publish ; it will be sent to the administrator.

3 - In the backend, if you approve or decline the product ; you can check a box to notify the vendor.

You will find various email settings in HikaMarket.
In the first tab to see the emails and publish/unpublish them :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ml#config_main_email

In the second tab for settings regarding what kind of notification you want to send :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...#config_market_email

Please note that if you have issues with emails you can see to activate the HikaShop plugin "email history".
HikaMarket is using HikaShop email system, which is using Joomla core function to send email (so based on the Joomla email settings).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds