• Thank you received: 0
5 years 8 months ago #294842

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : na
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

Doing a peer to peer art sales site. For now, I'm allowing 3 shipping methods: USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box, USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box, USPS Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box.

I've got the plugin pulling rates from USPS. Problem is that if more than one item is added to the cart, the cart only charges shipping for one item. I need it to charge the full shipping price for each item, since they will all be shipped separately.

I seem to be missing something.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 8 months ago #294864

Hello,

I'm not sure to understand what is your issue.
If you do want to perform "shipping per vendor" and split the products depending the vendor, there is an option in HikaMarket for that.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_general

If you have issues with the USPS plugins and the way that it processes the shipping packages ; you should post in the HikaShop section of the forum since it's an HikaShop plugin and it's not related to HikaMarket or the support I can provide for it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 8 months ago #294895

Yes, I'm using shipping per vendor. But the cart is only adding one shipping method. It's not recognizing the send vendor's shipping, and not charging for it.

I also need the shipping amount to apply to each item ordered. So if someone orders 3 products, they are charged 3 shipping fees, no matter how many vendors are in the order.

The site sells one of a kind pieces, so I'm using a product template to restrict the stock of each product to one.

The USPS plugin is working fine.

Thanks!

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 8 months ago #294898

Hello,

I also need the shipping amount to apply to each item ordered. So if someone orders 3 products, they are charged 3 shipping fees, no matter how many vendors are in the order.

So it looks like the issue is not related to HikaMarket if there is no relation with the vendors but that's just related to the products.
Please note that a product requires a weight and dimension to be handle by a shipping plugin like USPS ; it is a mandatory information to be able to have a shipping estimation.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds