Price range error related to currency changing.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #1341

Hi.

I created a product with correctly set up price range (at least with an item with minimun quantity =0), "Camisa roja" one.

If the module where the product is displayed is configurated in such way that the price shown is the price per unit and then, in the front page you change your currency from the main one to another, the product is shown as a free one.

I discovered a similar bug some days ago, it´s the same again, but now related to currency changing.

By the other way, i´d like to know if there is any way in order to show prices only, without any kind of additional words like "per unit".

URL: shoptest.avaray.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
13 years 5 months ago #1347

Hi,

I just tried here and couldn't reproduce the problem. Could you make a screenshot of the prices for your product ?

The per_unit can be changed in the translation file at the top. You can edit the translation file in the configuration under the tab languages.

13 years 5 months ago #1354

And i do not want to translate the "per_unit" text; I want no text in my prices. It´s the simplest way to display prices and seems that it is not available.

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Avaray.

13 years 5 months ago #1355

The prices are correctly set. Could you do a screenshot of all the options of the module as I can't reproduce the problem here :/ ?

13 years 5 months ago #1356

It´s in Spanish, but i think all is very understable. the price setting (and the only one that generates this bug) is set "per unit".

Attachments:

13 years 5 months ago #1357

I see that you have variants for that product. How did you set prices for the variants ? Did you set anything there ?

13 years 5 months ago #1358

The variants have no price set, they all use the general price.

Attachments:

13 years 5 months ago #1361

That's it. That's why I couldn't reproduce the problem. It only occured once I added variants to the product.
You can replace the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php by the one in the package enclosed in this post in order to fix the problem.

File Attachment:

File Name: currency.zip
File Size:10 KB

Attachments:

13 years 5 months ago #1398

Ok. It is working now. But there is still the second part of the thread: "i do not want to translate the "per_unit" text; I want no text in my prices. It´s the simplest way to display prices and seems that it is not available."

13 years 5 months ago #1400

I didn't told you to translate it but to edit the translation file and change the "per_unit" translation to "" so that it won't be displayed.

13 years 5 months ago #1402

Sounds logical. Many thanks.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds