Invalid token when checking out :(

• Thank you received: 13064
13 years 5 months ago #1499

Cache is not only in joomla. There can be cache on any piece from your website to your eyes. On your apache server. On your network if you use a proxy server. In your browser, etc.

Each one could be the cause of the problem. If you don't get the problem with another browser, it could be related to your browser and its options.

Did you try to logout/login on your website with IE ? Did you try to do the same manipulations logged in and logged out ? Did both resulted in the same problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #1504

Hi again!

I always have this problem:

If I am not logged in AND add a product to the cart AND THEN log in, the product is gone, so I will have to re-add it again.

But I will wait and see, maybe more people encounter these possible bugs, maybe not.

But if you try the page again, in both IE and Firefox and Chrome (add to cart, delete, add to cart, log in, log out etc.) dont you recieve at least one error?

Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by jonthee.

13 years 5 months ago #1536

Hi,

I tested that on your website and indeed, each time you have something in the cart and you login, the cart is lost. That is a session issue. How do you configured your session handling in joomla ? Do you have special joomla user plugins which would touch the session ?

13 years 5 months ago #1540

No I dont have anything special, just the Hikashop-user-plugin and the standard Joomla-plugin, nothing else of the type User.

:(

Is there a fix on this? :( I can give you my admin-login if needed..

Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by jonthee.

13 years 5 months ago #1543

If you can provide me with an admin access to your website and an FTP access, I'll look at the problem tomorrow. You can send the information to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

13 years 5 months ago #1544

Thank you!

I'll send the login-details now..

13 years 5 months ago #1560

Hi!

Just wondering if you have solved the problem? :) I have tried to figure out why this happens but I have no clue :(

Thanks in advance!

Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by jonthee.

13 years 5 months ago #1562

Hi,

We're still not sure why this happens. However, we added a work around to the user synchronization plugin so that it stores the cart id temporarily while the login procedure runs and then restores it back in the session.
We added the work around on your website thanks to the access you provided and now the cart isn't lost during the login on your website.

13 years 5 months ago #1564

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :)

Hope you do find out why this is happening though :)

Thanks again!

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds