Internal Server Error???

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #523

Hi
When I try to add the product to the cart I get an Internal Server Error?!

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

www.deco-to-retro.com.au/index.php?optio...rl=checkout&Itemid=9

Any ideas??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
13 years 5 months ago #525

Hi,

I just tried to add to the cart a product on your website on both chrome, internet explorer and firefox and didn't get the error. Maybe you should clean your cookies and try again ?
Also, if you could look at the error logs of the server, we might get more information as to why that happened.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #527

Hi Thanks,
I fixed it, I think it was something to do with changing the currency settings....
Anyway, I disabled the Euro and only have the Australian Dollar option on but the shop still displays the products in Euro with an annoying "200,00 € (200,00 AUD) per unit" on each item I add. Am I missing something or is it a bug?

• Thank you received: 13064
13 years 5 months ago #529

Hi,

Concerning the currency display, I invite you to read this thread which covers all the causes of having your currency not used on the front end:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...ros.html?lang=en#412

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds