• Thank you received: 0
9 years 3 weeks ago #196284

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome - latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : -

Hey guys,

We have used Hikashop on our live site for over 6 month now. All the time we had issues with the backend menu and there has been no way of viewing the products without changing the query manually, the same with the edit product feature.

So we just upgraded to Hikashop 2.4 and hoped that the issue would be solved but it wasn't. The menu still looks wired (no icons are displayed as you can see in the screenshot) and I can't edit the products without changing the query manually.

Now the investigation I found is that 1. There is a Bootstrap 2 css that overwrites the hikashop icon style. First time I removed the bootstrap styling I actually saw the Hikashop icons (Looks much nicer!!!) but now now there is issues with loading the Hikashop icon file because I don't see the Hikashop icons when removing the bootstrap style anymore.

We are using the isis - Default theme in our backend.

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Jovian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 3 weeks ago #196287

Hi,

Regarding the icons, it can indeed come from the css which has an override, or maybe the icon folder which is too much restricted so no access to the images.
I don't have in mind other issues like that, most of our user seems to be using the "isis" template and we are using it too...

Maybe with a backend access we could give you more informations.

Regarding the product edition, do you have any error message returned ? Or maybe a white page ?

9 years 3 weeks ago #196346

The icon issue is indeed very strange, I will give you backend access if you tell me where to send the details, can you do that? Our dev server is password protected.

Regarding the product edit, as you can see in the screenshot there is no new button either. I have not spotted any error message or white page.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 3 weeks ago #196362

Hi,

You can send the informations via our contact from or via private message.
In both case, don't forget to give the url to that topic ;)

9 years 3 weeks ago #196470

If you check your inbox you notice that I send you a private message before you replied to this. :P

• Thank you received: 13062
9 years 3 weeks ago #196513

Hi,

We got your user access via our contact form but we got this error when trying to log on your website backend:
take.ms/g4k2L
Could you make sure that you provided a working user access ?
Also, make sure that the "backend CSS file" option of the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration is set to "default". If not, it might be the cause of the issue.

9 years 3 weeks ago #196560

Oh that is my fault, I thought you could login with the e-mail! I will send you your username (Hikashop) in the contact form. You have full working access to the hikashop component, do you need access to something else? I fix that then!

the css backend is set to default!

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 2 weeks ago #196573

Hi,

The display issue is just for the icons and comes from some inclusions of CSS files which should not be included in the backend.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/media/jui/css/bootstrap.css" type="text/css" />
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="/media/jui/css/bootstrap-responsive.css" type="text/css" />
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="/media/jui/css/bootstrap-extended.css" type="text/css" />
Your isis template already have bootstrap rules in his files ; it does not require the inclusions of these 3 CSS files (which are made for the front-end, not the backend).
The result is that, these files which should not be include, are creating some issues with the "icons" ; HikaShop have some CSS code to handle isis template but it does not have to manage these files which should not be there.

So please check your configuration and check your system plugin in order to be sure that you do not have something which include these CSS files.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jovian

9 years 2 weeks ago #196660

Thanks that made the trick for the Hikashop icons! It looks much nicer now! :D

Although the Edit and New product icons are still not displaying so that issue still needs to be resolved too! Do you have an idea why the New and Edit product buttons are not displayed?

• Thank you received: 1778
9 years 2 weeks ago #196677

Hello,
I just checked your website and the "Edit"/"New" button were displayed, did you solved your issue ?

9 years 2 weeks ago #196775

Hey,
No, I can't still not see them, check the screenshot.
Please notice that it is for the Products that there is no new & edit button, for the categories it is displayed.

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by Jovian.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 2 weeks ago #196784

Hi,

Regarding the fact that you do not have any edition button in the toolbar ; I think that your issue is related to the ACL configuration.
Please log-in as a super-administrator in your website and then go in the "System > Configuration" of HikaShop ; you will see a table for the ACL and you will be able to activate/deactivate backend features.
In your case, the user you're using does not have edition right for the products.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jovian

9 years 2 weeks ago #197214

Thanks!!!

The problem was that we missed to give our Super Admin edit rights in Component Hikashop > System Configuration > Access Level. Thank you very much for your help!

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds