Acymailing plugin

• Thank you received: 114
7 years 7 months ago #249025

Hi,

I just updated to latest 2.6.4 version and found error when trying to edit newsletter in acymailing with the following error and blank page:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting :: (T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM) in ......................../plugins/acymailing/hikashop/hikashop.php on line 622

However opening file via php tool shows error on line 1243

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
7 years 7 months ago #249041

Hi,

Download again the install package from our website and install it again on your website and that should fix the problem.

7 years 7 months ago #249050

Hi,

1. Unfortunately it didnt fix the problem. There is still same error. Screenshot attached.

2. I also have another problem. Before update all products were accessible from category view....Now one of products gives error below:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function first() in ..................../components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php on line 1597

Replacing with old view.html.php file gives same error as per acymailing:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting :: (T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM) in ..................../plugins/acymailing/hikashop/hikashop.php on line 622

So i have replaced this file with the old one too and product has started to work but with the following errors in acymailing newsletter edition page. Please look at screenshot acyerrors2

I may be wrong but it looks like these 2 are related.

p.s. thx god i did install it on my test site....

Many thanks

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by kyratn.

7 years 7 months ago #249060

Hi,

Thanks for the additional feedback. Please try again. This time it should be fine for both.

7 years 7 months ago #249065

Hi,

2. Resolved

1. Still gives those errors as per acyerrors2 screenshot I attached. Filter doesn't work either...

Nicolas, would it be possible to add possibility to download last build of previous hikashop version in my subscriptions section?
So if something goes wrong people could download version which was working for them. I think not all people install it on test site first and wait for the month until all works fine...Like I do.

Thanks

7 years 7 months ago #249071

Hi,

The warnings on the screenshot www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachments/38342/acyerrors2.png comme from AcyMailing plugins. They are not related to HikaShop. So I can't help with that. You'll have to check with AcyMailing's support regarding them as I don't think they are linked to your update of HikaShop.

We purposely give only the latest build because when we were doing betas, no one was testing them, resulting in the same outcome with finally releasing the stable version. Instead, we activate the stable release flag only once we're confident that everything is fine so that only people installing a new website, or people interested in beta-testing can get them.
The changes in minor releases are normally really easy to fix (like the ones you pointed out) so we can directly hotfix them.
If you need the package of an old version, you can always ask us via our contact form and we'll provide it.

7 years 7 months ago #249095

Hi,

Probably you right but could you tell me if there was any changes by hika to that acymailing plugin?
I have copied plugin from my live site and all works fine on demo now. I have done some modification previously and afraid that these wont work if you have changed something...

Thank you

Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by kyratn.

7 years 7 months ago #249103

Hi,

We did add several changes to the AcyMailing plugin. But it's mainly to add new options and fix small things.
If you don't need them because it was already fine, you can always use your own version of the plugin instead by simply installing your zipped version after the update.

7 years 7 months ago #249110

Hi,

So it means that yout changes isnt working. As i did complete install of hika 2.6.4 version and started to see those errors. Using old one works fine.

Thanks

7 years 7 months ago #249113

Hi,

What errors ? The AcyMailing errors ? I don't see how they could be related to the changes made in the HikaShop - AcyMailing intergation plugin.
And regarding the other errors, they are already fixed.
So I'm not sure what you're talking about.

7 years 7 months ago #249146

Hi,

You should know better thats for sure but i want to say that it was working fine before hikashop 2.6.4 update.
Have you tried to check it on your end?

Thanks

7 years 7 months ago #249177

Hi,

Yes, we did test the latest build of the 2.6.4 with AcyMailing and we don't have these error messages.

• Thank you received: 5
7 years 2 months ago #263037

I am getting the following errors when using acymailing. How can I solve it?
Thank you!!!:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgAcymailingHikashop has a deprecated constructor in /homepages/23/d628164423/htdocs/principal/plugins/acymailing/hikashop/hikashop.php on line 12

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgContentHikashopsocial has a deprecated constructor in /homepages/23/d628164423/htdocs/principal/plugins/content/hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php on line 13

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 2 months ago #263039

Hello,

I'm afraid that you're not up-to-date.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

7 years 2 months ago #263151

Hello,
You were right. I have updated and now I only get the following message:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; PlgContentHikashopsocial has a deprecated constructor in /homepages/23/d628164423/htdocs/principal/plugins/content/hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php on line 13.

Thank you !!!

7 years 2 months ago #263158

Hi,

I would recommend contacting the developers of that plugin as this plugin is not developed by us:
www.glimlag.gr/glimlag-extensions/glimla...ial-glimlag-hikashop

The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd

7 years 2 months ago #263243

Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds