Hikashop 3 voting stars

• Thank you received: 114
7 years 1 month ago #264481

Hi,

I am not sure is it related to hikashop it self but i have tried with protostar template and got same results.

The issue i have after updating to hikashop 3 is that by default if product has no votes stars are grey. After adding some vote stars become yellow but after page refresh stars color gets back to grey. Hovering i see tooltip which looks like counts vote but stars still are grey color.

Another example if product already had some votes. Stars color were yellow after adding some vote color become grey.

This has happened after hikashop 3 update. I am not sure is it css related or what but i can't find the issue by my self.

Update. I see same issue on your demo.

Thanks

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by kyratn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 1 month ago #264486

Hi,

When you create a forum thread ; please provide the basic details we are asking for, as your HikaShop version number.
If you saw an issue in our demo website ; please provide the link so we can see the problem directly.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 114
7 years 1 month ago #264560

Hi,

Sorry, I just sometimes forget about including hika version. HikaShop Business 3.0.1 [1703071721]

You can try on your demo here: demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...ategory/13-men-shoes
Please try to add vote on product "brown shoes" after adding 5 stars vote it will say "vote updated" but after refresh page stars will be color grey.

When I was first trying it had 4 yellow stars and after I done some voting color has become grey....

I also see that in Russian forum they are talking about it too: www.hikashop.com/forum/11-russian/888871-3-0-0.html#264526

Thanks

• Thank you received: 1778
7 years 1 month ago #264600

Hello !

We just added a fix trough the last Hikashop version, so you'll just have to download it through our website and test it again.

Thank you for your feedback !

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds