Checkout Bug with Hikashop 3.0.1

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 1 month ago #265140

Hello,

I recently saw that there was an update for Hikashop to 3.0.1 and I decided to update to it from 2.6.4 on a test instance of my site since I've read it fixed an issue with zone coupons causing an error in checkout, which was an issue I had before.

I use Jevents RSVP pro and use Hikashop as my payment method, but since updating and going to pay, I get the message

Fatal error: Call to undefined method hikashopCartClass::hasCart() in plugins/rsvppro/hikashop/hikashop.php on line 611

I am using the most recent version of RSVP pro and my joomla is up to date too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 610
7 years 1 month ago #265161

Hello,

Can't be sure of it (as we don't know RSVP pro code...), but do you contact RSVP pro support ?
Maybe that can give some clues to understand what's going on ?
Because as you can see in the path, the error issue seems come from rsvppro code :

method hikashopCartClass::hasCart() in plugins/rsvppro/hikashop/hikashop.php on line 611

Awaiting details from you.

Regards

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Philip.

7 years 1 month ago #265202

I have not asked RSVP Pro about it because I thought it would be a hikashop problem because of the filename. I can go and ask them about it, though

• Thank you received: 13062
7 years 1 month ago #265208

Hi,

That plugin is developed by RSVP Pro to integrate with HikaShop.
The cart system has been comepletely rewritten with HikaShop 3 and thus is will require some adaptation in the plugin to properly support it.

7 years 1 month ago #265309

Hello,

I got in contact with JEvents and they're currently writing a fix for this issue. They installed the fix on my site and now I could get hikashop to work as a payment method when using RSVP Pro. I'm not sure when they're officially going to release the fix, though.

In another matter, I had an issue when using auto load coupons. This issue was fixed for me when I updated to hikashop 3.0.1. There's only one problem I found when using it. If you have multiple coupons that autoload for different zones, it will not update the coupon code when you choose a new country/state in your address. I could make it update the coupon if I delete the current coupon, but the discount will still be for the previous coupon and not the new one. This issue is fixed when you refresh the page, though.

• Thank you received: 1778
7 years 4 weeks ago #265387

Hello,

. I could make it update the coupon if I delete the current coupon, but the discount will still be for the previous coupon and not the new one. This issue is fixed when you refresh the page, though.

A solution can eventually be to directly set the "Address" and "Coupon" action on different steps through your checkout workflow via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
Also, the checkout workflow should actually check your coupon loaded and prevent you to apply a coupon that shouldn't be applied to that order configuration.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds