How to export products and categories to csv ?
I can find where to import product csvs, but cannot find where to export them first ? Maybe Im missing something but any ideas ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...hikashop-import.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have over 800 products some with up to 8 variants and want a easy way to go in and change the prices, not to have to step through them, but it seems the variant, the prices and product are 3 seperate tables.
I also need to be able to create many products with variants at once by a csv upload but this seems I cant do it. Unless I am missing something.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You will be able to insert one price per variant or product.Finally, you can also insert variants of products. You will have to specify in the product_parent_id column the product_code of the main product which must be inserted before the variants in the file. You will also have to have column names matching the characteristics in the store.
For example, suppose that you have a product with 1 characteristic being the size and two variants:
product_code,product_parent_id,size
main_product,,big
first_variant,main_product,big
second_variant,main_product,small
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So to summerise.
If I want to create a product which has specific characteristics and prices for each I just need to have created those characteristics I require beforehand in the backend, and then import my csv. Simple stuff.
Then forever more I can just import just the fields I need to change, such as prices.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How do I export product prices? I am using the export tool but it doesn't seem to show the prices on it.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The other method to do this is with a text editor on the database, using careful find and replace of the prices. I just did a test and it worked!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please specify what you are looking for.
This topic is a very old one, so many things has changed since.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes, via the menu Products, click on the export button in the toolbar, then edit the csv file and import it via the menu Products > Import.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.