- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Adding Words before Pagination
15 years 4 months ago #16753
by ilikeants
Adding Words before Pagination was created by ilikeants
Hey I was wondering if there was a way to add the words, "Product list:" or "Navigation" before the pagination. Example would be the shop page of ilikeants.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16754
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding Words before Pagination
Yes. You can go in the menu Display->Views and edit the file listing_div of the view product. There, you have the first 11 lines which are dedicated to the display of the pagination at the top and the last 11 lines for the display of the pagination at the bottom. You can just add your text in there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #16761
by ilikeants
Replied by ilikeants on topic Re: Adding Words before Pagination
Thanks. Now is there a way to show it twice? (top and bottom)
Also, when it says the price it says the word "Each" after each one. I guess i'll look through to find where to change that but if you could tell me where to change that also. :>
OH and one more thing. If I choose an image for the category image, I want it show up when the image is clicked on the menu but not when it is shown on the product listing.
For instance on ilikeants.com, when you click shop I have the default image to be the image I want. Because if I choose an image for the actual category then it shows up when i click on it above all the other products in that category. Make sense?
Also, when it says the price it says the word "Each" after each one. I guess i'll look through to find where to change that but if you could tell me where to change that also. :>
OH and one more thing. If I choose an image for the category image, I want it show up when the image is clicked on the menu but not when it is shown on the product listing.
For instance on ilikeants.com, when you click shop I have the default image to be the image I want. Because if I choose an image for the actual category then it shows up when i click on it above all the other products in that category. Make sense?
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by ilikeants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16771
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding Words before Pagination
If you want to show it twice, you would have to edit the listing_div file of the view product via the menu Display->Views. We'll add the option for next release
For the "each", you can change all the translations in HikaShop by overriding the translations via the interface in the tab languages of the config:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
I didn't understand your last question. Could you explain a bit more what you want ?
For the "each", you can change all the translations in HikaShop by overriding the translations via the interface in the tab languages of the config:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
I didn't understand your last question. Could you explain a bit more what you want ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16809
by ilikeants
Replied by ilikeants on topic Re: Adding Words before Pagination
Sure. For instance, I can set an individual image for each category.
I have a category called "5.25 x 7.25" and within this category I have all my products listed.
When I click on the menu item, "Shop" it is a Hikashop Category listing. shows the image I chose for the category above the name of the category. When I click on the link, it shows all the products.
When it lists all the products I don't need it to show the image again, just the products listed as it does now at ilikeants.com.
As for the pagination, I can get it to show twice by setting
<?php if($this->config->get('pagination','top')=='bottom' && $this->params->get('show_limit') && $this->pageInfo->elements->total > $this->params->get('limit')){ ?>
to
<?php if($this->config->get('pagination','top')=='top' && $this->params->get('show_limit') && $this->pageInfo->elements->total > $this->params->get('limit')){ ?>
I just copied and pasted the top line. But then the functionality of it stops. I think it has something to do with having the same variable twice?
I have a category called "5.25 x 7.25" and within this category I have all my products listed.
When I click on the menu item, "Shop" it is a Hikashop Category listing. shows the image I chose for the category above the name of the category. When I click on the link, it shows all the products.
When it lists all the products I don't need it to show the image again, just the products listed as it does now at ilikeants.com.
As for the pagination, I can get it to show twice by setting
<?php if($this->config->get('pagination','top')=='bottom' && $this->params->get('show_limit') && $this->pageInfo->elements->total > $this->params->get('limit')){ ?>
to
<?php if($this->config->get('pagination','top')=='top' && $this->params->get('show_limit') && $this->pageInfo->elements->total > $this->params->get('limit')){ ?>
I just copied and pasted the top line. But then the functionality of it stops. I think it has something to do with having the same variable twice?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16811
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding Words before Pagination
The name of the form in the pagination code needs to be unique. You should change one of them from:
name="adminForm_<?php echo $this->params->get('main_div_name').$this->category_selected;?>"
to:
name="adminForm_<?php echo $this->params->get('main_div_name').$this->category_selected;?>_top"
name="adminForm_<?php echo $this->params->get('main_div_name').$this->category_selected;?>"
to:
name="adminForm_<?php echo $this->params->get('main_div_name').$this->category_selected;?>_top"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #177293
by clairewang
Replied by clairewang on topic Re: Adding Words before Pagination
Dear all and Nichole,
I don't want the wordings to show twice. Now it show at the beginning of the page list and again at the bottom of the page itself.
What can I do? Thanks a lot for your reply.
I don't want the wordings to show twice. Now it show at the beginning of the page list and again at the bottom of the page itself.
What can I do? Thanks a lot for your reply.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by clairewang.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177308
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Adding Words before Pagination
Hi,
You edited the code in the two places where the pagination can be displayed (top and bottom).
You have to edit only the element you want to override.
I recommend you to remove the added content in the pagination where you don't want to display it.
Regards,
You edited the code in the two places where the pagination can be displayed (top and bottom).
You have to edit only the element you want to override.
I recommend you to remove the added content in the pagination where you don't want to display it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #177519
by clairewang
Replied by clairewang on topic Re: Adding Words before Pagination
Hi, Thanks a lot. I didn't edit the two places, I only put at the top of the file listing_div. But it still show twice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177543
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding Words before Pagination
Hi,
The problem comes from the way you made your change.
As we don't know exactly what you did, we can't tell you what's wrong.
Please provide precise information on what you changed where and provide a link to the result page with the problem so that we can tell you what's wrong.
The problem comes from the way you made your change.
As we don't know exactly what you did, we can't tell you what's wrong.
Please provide precise information on what you changed where and provide a link to the result page with the problem so that we can tell you what's wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #177587
by clairewang
Replied by clairewang on topic Re: Adding Words before Pagination
Code:
Content removed by a moderator.
Reason : Duplicate post.
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-display/872678-add-words-at-the-top-of-the-product-list-page.html
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds