- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
New User Account
15 years 1 month ago #22652
by venox7
New User Account was created by venox7
Hi,
I created a custom field for the user where they must specify which agent referred them to the site.
How can you show all the required fields when the user click on "Create an account" from the "Login Form"? When I click on the "create an Account" it only asks for Name, Userame, Email and Password.
Only when you add a product to cart, and then try and checkout without logging in first, all of the fields (custom, address, etc) is shown to be filled in.
You can visit www.kityascreations.co.za to see what I mean.
Thanks,
Oswald
I created a custom field for the user where they must specify which agent referred them to the site.
How can you show all the required fields when the user click on "Create an account" from the "Login Form"? When I click on the "create an Account" it only asks for Name, Userame, Email and Password.
Only when you add a product to cart, and then try and checkout without logging in first, all of the fields (custom, address, etc) is shown to be filled in.
You can visit www.kityascreations.co.za to see what I mean.
Thanks,
Oswald
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #22655
by venox7
Replied by venox7 on topic Re: New User Account
In short, the custom field doesn't show when you click on "Create an Account"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #22664
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: New User Account
The "Create an account" link of the login module of Joomla directs to the registration form of Joomla.
You need to edit the file modules/mod_login/tmpl/default.php and change the registration link in order to direct to HikaShop registration page.
HikaShop's registration page link is: www.yourwebsite.com/index.php?option=com...&ctrl=user&task=form
You need to edit the file modules/mod_login/tmpl/default.php and change the registration link in order to direct to HikaShop registration page.
HikaShop's registration page link is: www.yourwebsite.com/index.php?option=com...&ctrl=user&task=form
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #22671
by venox7
Replied by venox7 on topic Re: New User Account
Even with my (very) limited knowledge of php I actually got it working!
Thanks for the suggestion.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds