- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Price with tax not working
14 years 10 months ago #31053
by shyamer
Price with tax not working was created by shyamer
Hello
I have little problem with price display with tax.
When i want to display both prices i can't get to display price with tax.
When setting product price, the tax price is ok but I can't display it on product details.
I attached some screenhots...
Thank you for your help!
This attachment is hidden for guests.
I have little problem with price display with tax.
When i want to display both prices i can't get to display price with tax.
When setting product price, the tax price is ok but I can't display it on product details.
I attached some screenhots...
Thank you for your help!
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31060
by shyamer
Replied by shyamer on topic Re: Price with tax not working - SOLVED
I did't have the latest joomla installation.
I have updated to 1.5.25
Thank you
I have updated to 1.5.25
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31076
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Price with tax not working - SOLVED
I see that you activated the display of both "with VAT" and "without VAT" prices.
Since they are the same, it means that the system didn't find any VAT rules applying to the product for the default tax zone and default user type you set in the configuration.
So it's a problem of configuration of the taxes really.
You should look at that FAQ where we list all the possible cases for that problem:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ion-listing.html#faq
Since they are the same, it means that the system didn't find any VAT rules applying to the product for the default tax zone and default user type you set in the configuration.
So it's a problem of configuration of the taxes really.
You should look at that FAQ where we list all the possible cases for that problem:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ion-listing.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds