- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Content Module and Page Cache
- plantpotphil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #31413
by plantpotphil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Hikashop Content Module and Page Cache was created by plantpotphil
I have a hikashop module which displays 2 random products from a category.
I'd like to use the cache plugin which comes with joomla 1.5 but when i activate it it also caches the random product module - and the same products appear every time the page is loaded.
Is there a way to stop this module from being cached? Ican't see it in the advanced parameters options as normal?
Thanks,
Phil
I'd like to use the cache plugin which comes with joomla 1.5 but when i activate it it also caches the random product module - and the same products appear every time the page is loaded.
Is there a way to stop this module from being cached? Ican't see it in the advanced parameters options as normal?
Thanks,
Phil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31430
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop Content Module and Page Cache
Joomla 1.5 does not handle correctly cache per modules and caches all the modules you have.
The only solution is to deactivate caching.
The only solution is to deactivate caching.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- plantpotphil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 10 months ago #31434
by plantpotphil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Replied by plantpotphil on topic Re: Hikashop Content Module and Page Cache
Damn! OK thanks Nicolas
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- plantpotphil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #34009
by plantpotphil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Replied by plantpotphil on topic Re: Hikashop Content Module and Page Cache
I've managed to get round this problem by using the jotcache extension:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/cache/13155
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/cache/13155
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34046
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop Content Module and Page Cache
Thank you for your feedback. That's good to know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 5 months ago #47355
by Schrijfklasje
Replied by Schrijfklasje on topic Re: Hikashop Content Module and Page Cache
hi,
I have activated memory cache on my joomla 2.5, progressive handling, `file`, 45 minutes, and get this error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134728217 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 15505312 bytes) in /home/schrijfk/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/file.php on line 142
When I look into the cache I see a huge cache file in the modules folder, to solve the error I deleted and purged cache but after 40 minutes there was already a 1.78 mb file with just Hikashop scripting. If I look into it seems an endless list of repetitions,
so I am wondering if I am doing something wrong in the configuration of my hikashop enterprise or that Hikashop is not the problem,
thank you,
Damiaan
I have activated memory cache on my joomla 2.5, progressive handling, `file`, 45 minutes, and get this error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134728217 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 15505312 bytes) in /home/schrijfk/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/file.php on line 142
When I look into the cache I see a huge cache file in the modules folder, to solve the error I deleted and purged cache but after 40 minutes there was already a 1.78 mb file with just Hikashop scripting. If I look into it seems an endless list of repetitions,
so I am wondering if I am doing something wrong in the configuration of my hikashop enterprise or that Hikashop is not the problem,
thank you,
Damiaan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47693
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop Content Module and Page Cache
HikaShop is not the problem. It has no control over how the system caches the pages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99809
by ricm
I know this is an old post, but how did you configure jotcache to allow caching on all but hikashop?
Replied by ricm on topic Re: Hikashop Content Module and Page Cache
plantpotphil wrote: I've managed to get round this problem by using the jotcache extension:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/cache/13155
I know this is an old post, but how did you configure jotcache to allow caching on all but hikashop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds