Billing Address Not Transmitted to PayPal

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #39845

I've configured the PayPal module so that Customer Address is set to Billing Address and Address Override is set to No. Whenever I am redirected to the PayPal page, only my email, name and phone are displayed in the PayPal billing form.

What could cause this? How would I be able to resolve it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
12 years 2 months ago #40002

It's probably because you don't have the address override activated so PayPal doesn't use the address from HikaShop.

12 years 1 month ago #40618

You are correct. I didn't have Address Override turned on. I used to have it turned on, but that produces an error when PayPal launches. This is what I get from PayPal when I DO have Address Override turned on:

"Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."

I've set the Customer address to "Billing address." and No shipping is set to No.

• Thank you received: 13064
12 years 1 month ago #40797

What if you activate the "no shipping" option ?

Also, please ask PayPal's support. If PayPal produces such errors, there is nothing we can do. The error usually happens when the address you entered as a user is not valid for PayPal. That can happen for example if you set your city in the street area.

12 years 1 month ago #40933

Thanks that did it. For anybody else's reference, this combination worked under the PayPal payment configuration:

1. Customer address set to Billing address
2. Address override set to Yes
3. No shipping set to Yes

Thanks for all of your help.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds